EPA Officials React To Trump Toilet Rant | Talking Points Memo

EPA officials couldn’t help but be baffled by President Trump’s unwieldy rant about toilets during a small business roundtable at the White House in December.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1293742

Also,

25 Likes

Too bad I can’t imagine her keeping her job after this.

12 Likes

If the Dow drops 1,000 points in two days…

Hey, c’mon, be fair - it dropped 1,000 points in one day, clearly not the same thing at all…

18 Likes

It was “only” down about 300 a couple of hours ago. What did he say after 3pm?

5 Likes

Unhinged and not toilet trained!

4 Likes

Nothing to see here - Fake news - Move along
Just a LIBRUL plot to make the President look bad
BWWWAAAHHHAAAA

15 Likes

‘All is well’.

5 Likes

He loves breaking records though.

4 Likes

Great job NBC and TPM. Working to get some well meaning EPA bureaucrat fired and replaced with a Trump loyalist who will work to ensure we are wasting more water per flush. Fantastic.

1 Like

Anyone know how reliable this particular fact check website is? This looks like it might possibly be a facebook hoax but I don’t know this particular factchecker.

Edit: Snopes I’ve usually found pretty reliable.

4 Likes

He’s still a piker. Today was the biggest point drop in history but the real record is told by percenatges:

To save you from having to look it up or strain your memory, the all time leader is one Ronald Reagan who holds two spots in the top 10.

8 Likes

What? It’s the BIGGEST drop in history, it obviously makes him a winner libtard!

2 Likes

It’s finally working.
The deep state, all democrats have unleashed there fury with viruses, stealing money from the stock market and spreading it all around the world. Pelosi, schumer, shifty Schiff and Biden are traitors and should be investigated by the greatest AG ever. There all being financed by Bloomberg to the biggest coup in history of our great country.
Just to make the chosen one look bad when he is on a twitter rant telling the truth while flushing over and over again.
Getting really hard to make sense anymore. lol.

3 Likes

I remember that one in 1987. It was bad.

1 Like

What’s important here is that it appears pretty simple to fake a tweet by our Fair-haired POTUS. Declaration of Nuclear War, anyone?

1 Like

Hey, if you live by the sword, then you’ll surely die by the sword.

1 Like

Jeepers, who would have thought that the onset of fascism and mass hysteria would be bad for business?

6 Likes

Will #stockmarkettanking become a thing by nightfall? Will Current Occupant be a mental/emotional wreck by morning? Will Clueless Consort enter talks to renegotiate her PNA? When will VP Dense retreat to his prayer room to work things out with the divine? (Asking for Republican friends.)

4 Likes

I would love to flush Trump 10 to 15 times.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available