Electoral Politics Are A Terrible Prism For Natural Disasters

Oh, please let it be so!

5 Likes

Scott MacFarlane was in Valdosta to cover Trump’s visit.

28 Likes

34 Likes

This time they have gone too far…

26 Likes

With a 16ft pole axe!

13 Likes

I may have a copy as well. I have a few put back. It belonged to my brother originally.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Good Lord!

2 Likes

Sheehy “ I make intensive jokes…off color…”, because military. Lame excuse for expressing hate. Brings to mind “locker room talk”. Hate is hate regardless of who expresses it or who is the object of the hate.

32 Likes

Even worse, I think, pre-emptively lying about the people who really ARE providing aid AND accusing them of horrific acts (denying aid) that he himself did blatantly when he was prez.

I guess this level of evil isn’t new in human history…but it is so much worse than just being incompetent, uncaring, deceitful, or selfish. We expect some of those things from Rs and especially Chump. But no, it is all of that, and more, x100. He is smearing good people, lying to helpless people, hurting the whole process in his fevered attempts to overwrite reality. We didn’t think he could be a worse human, after all these years, and he manages to break his old records easily.

20 Likes

There is a (credible) alternative school of thought that Vance is much closer to the Presidency than your usual VP, given Trump’s state of health/mind and the fact that Putin chose him for the role precisely so that he can ‘remove’ Trump shortly after election and replace him with puppet Vance. Vance is not the side-kick, nothing to see here. Shine light on the man and the danger he poses all on his own.

15 Likes

Wait till they come out with their bay berry version for Christmas.

5 Likes

I had a cat that liked to drink from the bathroom faucet. He always had fresh water in his bowl, he likes the running water. Don’t blame him.

It started slowly, he was patient with me, he’d hop up into the counter while I was using it and take a drink.

It was a short step from there to meowing when he wanted a drink, and I’d get up and turn the faucet on for him.

It’s the eye contact that gets you.

20 Likes

Bigly dots, bigly!!

1 Like

I vote for “detestable shit-adder”

9 Likes

Bursting bubbles. It’s what I do

10 Likes

I hope the one thing Walz does is go slow.

Trump is behind, Vance is gonna be itching to make a mark… he’s gonna want it so bad its gonna be awkward.

Wait for it, and ding him in a retort.

Pull back, wait again.

20 Likes

This makes me think of a classic The Office episode where at Phyllis’s wedding Creed takes a card off a wrapped gift on the gift table and puts his on it. But Creed had a certain amount of charm.

5 Likes

Much more likely than not.
Of course, TSF said, “You’ve never had anything like this before,” which was true, but not in the way he suggested.

4 Likes

32 Likes