Election Workers Falsely Accused As Part Of Big Lie Sue Gateway Pundit | Talking Points Memo

pineapple topping - so evil

4 Likes

Thanks for those points. Seems to me a slam dunk case on it’s face. Would be great to see the ice broken, and a flood of similar bankruptcy stimulation suits. I don’t think it will change anything enough to alter course in America. Even if Dominion wins its suits and FOX and OAN survive, they will still keep chugging and won’t lose a single viewer. 5 more smaller outfits going bust and being found guilty won’t change RW voters minds. Giuliani and Powell, etc. losing their licenses and being thoroughly dishonored won’t slow the Rube Roll. But at least many of these outlets and people will feel the pain, and some put out of business, and the victims may get some decent money.

2 Likes

The lowest level of Hell is reserved for those who substitute barbeque sauce for marinara.

8 Likes

It’s Bold!

1 Like

Pineapple, spam, and anchovy. It’s how they get rid of haoles.

2 Likes

Does that man’s wife not have the nerve to tell him that shit on his face looks gross and makes him look like an idiot?

1 Like

Hey, the favorite local pizza chez Rowlf is the “Aloha Barbeque” from the “Alaskan Pizza Place” down the street - pineapple, pepperoni and BBQ sauce - YUM!

(Well, it is among the male Rowlfs - those snippity Quebecoise Rowlfs prefer the one from the “Brooklyn Pizza” place that comes with artichoke hearts and a white sauce - weird, huh? :thinking: )

1 Like

Line up Civil Suits on these fuckers and put them out of business.

1 Like

Yes it is.

Maybe she likes the Snidely Wimplash look.

1 Like

Closest thing to poutine south of the border.

1 Like

I love you all way way too much to keep this to myself after having run across it. Some experiences possess an inherent power and thrust that cannot be contained, reliably restrained nor hoarded for one’s self. Rather, they must be shared, released in a sticky explosion of autonomic convulsive glee, slathered across the purient surface of the collective consciousness, planted in the depths of the lascivious hivemind, given fertile soil in which to grip, tug and root themselves before growing probing branches to form a dripping canopy blotting out the light of existence and all hope of salvation, mercilessly reducing the self-awareness of all who behold the fulgent splendor of their fecund and well-lubricated blossoming into a challenge to realize…within a stretched and lightly abused moment-spread-to-eternity wherein the merciless epiphany of infinite futility resides…that I just said absolutely nothing, but you are still thankful for the absence of peanutbutter…

3 Likes

The Republicans should be rebranded as the Covid Party.

1 Like

If he has integrity, Peter Thiel will help pay for this and other lawsuits of a similar nature.

Thiel put Gawker out of business. He could do the same for Gateway Pundit and its ilk.

2 Likes

She has that deer-in-the-headlights, AKA “WTF? they can’t arrest me because I’m white” look on her face

10 Likes

Whatever happened to the “show me” state?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Do what?

6 Likes

Looking to radical Islam for ideas is not a good look

4 Likes

“Show me” stupid.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available