Election Truthers Are Spilling Sensitive Data Everywhere, And They’re Not Sorry | Talking Points Memo

Don’t infatalize them. Don’t coddle them. They believe these lies because they want to believe them. Because these lies confirm their own sense of completely unjustified superiority. Every one of these fuckers wants to live under a dictatorship rather than share the nation with people who disagree with.

4 Likes

She gained access through the use of accomplices. Penalties for such a thing should be increased. That might serve as a deterrent. Tampering with surveillance cameras in connection with a federal election should be a felony.

It might also help to appoint individuals who will publicly affirm -via affidavit- that to the best of their knowledge no monitoring equipment was tampered with.

I don’t agree with the need for paper ballots, since that is an additional step that can also -theoretically- be subverted. You can print out a million paper ballots and then hand-count them, or you can query the election machine to see what the totals are. Since both processes depend on the same root information, you will always have the same result.

So that was Putin’s final job for his predictable idiot Trump asset. Release so much sensitive voting data that Putin can play with our elections for years. So that China can play with our elections. So that Iran can play with our elections. So that North Korea can play with our elections.

Talk about winning the long game. While disgusted, I am impressed.

blithering idiots

I’ve got to say I find this write-up utterly confusing. What was leaked and why is it important? You have a picture of a voting machine at the top of the article. Is this the leaked picture? Why is it a big deal to show a picture of a voting machine? I’m really confused here.

Otherwise you’re just another Taliban terrorist. FIFY

1 Like

Interesting the Taliban terrorists target Dominion, when, in fact, the only voting machines I’ve seen hacked are ES&S machines, the ones that keep “electing” Taliban terrorists.

The next national election will be stolen – by the GOP.
They’re setting it up as we speak.

2 Likes

Since nothing has come out, anything that does come out will be the first thing to come out.

2 Likes

Case in point: Larry Elder questioning the California recall election results in advance, and that weirdo Laxalt in NV already threatening lawsuits over the 2022 election.

1 Like

It’s starting to look like they can’t even cheat properly any longer. A good sign for their continued slide into irrelevance.

3 Likes

Can you say that again? Three times fast?

1 Like

Yes, but with all the cunning and attention to detail that one might expect from, say, Mike Lindell.

So…we’re good.

Did you see what Elder did in Kahllee Forhn ee ah? Set up a stolen election website 2 days before the election. Imagine this moron gov of ANY state? Well, maybe TN.

2 Likes

Yeah, something on the order of a receptionist in the office building lobby. Like you said: Tennessee.

1 Like

First you have to get rid of the real ballots. Permanently and completely unnoticed. Then get the fake ballots submitted in their place.
It’s not theoretical, it’s hypothetical - “maybe it is somehow possible”. In my “ward”, some 2000-3000 optical scan ballots go into a locked bin as voters deposit them. Those bins are securely transported to be opened and tabulated.
Is it perfect and perfectly secure?
No.
It is more perfect and more perfectly secure than any e-voting method we have at present. Back it up by allowing voters to take a picture of their ballot if need be, but the independent paper trail is a pretty good redundancy.

3 Likes

Heh heh, probably not.

1 Like

recount the Republican winners as well, not just the Prez…how do we know if they won legitimately?

I would greatly appreciate it if the diary author would find a less snarky term than “truthers” for the headline. I believe the term was first used disparagingly by those opposed to further investigation of how the 9/11 attacks occurred. There is a reasonably large group of people that still seeks the truth, whatever that may be, against the contradictory and deficient explanation that was at the time provided by the Bush-Cheney administration and that has been reinforced by a Popular Mechanics article and the mindless deference of the major print and broadcast media. Thank you.

It’s easy. Become a preacher, and start televising your “services.” You’ll get rich, tax free.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available