Election Truthers Are Spilling Sensitive Data Everywhere, And They’re Not Sorry | Talking Points Memo

In May, a federal judge dismissed a Trumpy lawsuit over the 2020 election results in Antrim County, Michigan, where a clerk’s error had briefly resulted in a miscount of the vote. “Expert” witnesses in the suit had seized on the discrepancy, which they claimed was the result of Dominion voting machine technology “purposefully designed” to tamper with vote totals.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1386549

Okay. Point to it, then. Publish a link. Draw us a picture. Otherwise, you’re just another loser blowhard Republican.

39 Likes

Boy, does Dominion ever have a target rich environment.

56 Likes

Who is about to be served by Dominion.

28 Likes

These claims are proving to be reductum ad nauseum. Eventually they’re going to exhaust every specious argument and need to show something, no matter how much of a turd that something is.

17 Likes

I dunno, I think the entire lot is a bunch of sorry MF’s.

15 Likes

4 Likes

On a platter. With an apple in her mouth.

Also, I’d just like to note this:

At a public meeting Wednesday, Bishop denied personally sharing any passwords to county election equipment, then went on the offensive.

If you’re sharing a full system image, then that includes the facking password file(s). Also any stored private keys and other sensitive access information.

37 Likes

Gotta wonder WTF the FBI and Garland are doing about all this. Seems like they’re sitting on their dicks at this point.

16 Likes

Heads need to start rolling - these rogue self-anointed 'detectors of truth" are

• incompetent
  • dishonest
  • uneducated in the details of large scale systems
  • are profoundly biased - determined to find things even if they are not there - and lack the integrity to acknowledge the truth when it does not fit their preconceived views
  • damaging things
  • and above all else - they are BREAKING THE DAMN LAWS!!!

start locking them up !

it is as if they were embezzling - and if caught … they claim OH …I was just inspecting the system

26 Likes

Make America Smart Again.

Until Trump, I didn’t realize the USA had so many easily fooled people. They will believe almost anything.

17 Likes

Has Parker Brothers released a “Stealing Democracy” game yet?

Perhaps all these motherfuckers could get together and play it … in jail … for a long time.

10 Likes

And then identify a person - just one will do - who masterminded the theft of Trump’s landslide reelection.

You can’t allege a crime without identifying a criminal, and you can’t allege a “vast conspiracy” without identifying a bunch of them.

23 Likes

23 Likes
10 Likes

The libs did it! Arrest them all!

5 Likes

Let’s hope so. Anything to stop these weasels from whining.

When the press starts interview this people with commonish names the reporters should ask for their middle initial. I think that would speed up the process servers job.

16 Likes

Or are they letting the suspects dig their holes a little deeper and wider?

7 Likes

An insightful comment, read elsewhere, commented that they will keep going, requesting information and data until they get to levels of information that they cannot legally get, then scream conspiriacydeepstateblahblahstolenelectionfraud.

The real result is that people get so confused, so unsure which story is true, that real manipulators can step in and do the ol’ disaster capitalism thing…destabilize, then put it together the way YOU like. How can we pull ourselves out of this infoswamp and act with conscience?

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available