Eastman Says Feds Seized His Phone Last Week

Former Trump attorney John Eastman’s phone was seized by the FBI last week, a new court filing from Eastman revealed.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1421767

The 13-page filing alleges that agents “forced” him to provide biometric data to unlock his phone.

Eastman uses only the finest MAGAt biometrics making it necessary to call in experts.

alien abduction laughing GIF by Scorpion Dagger

12 Likes

How am I going to wait until tomorrow at 1p?

9 Likes

It was built into his shoe.

13 Likes

What? Criminal subpoenas doesn’t apply to former Dump administration officials and his campaign officials? Or, is it White conservatards thinks they’re immune from laws and rules?

15 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, poor baby

Assuming all that has been going on, how is it that he hadn’t already wiped this phone completely? If he’s subject to a data retention order, then WTH is he doing complaining. Clearly somebody has jurisdiction over his phone/data. Oh, the inhumanity

7 Likes

claims that agents “forced” Eastman to provide biometric data, such as fingerprints, needed to unlock his phone.

Sir, you can put your finger right here, or we can take it with us as evidence.

31 Likes

The wheels of Justice seem to be turning faster and faster.

14 Likes

What is he bitching about?

I thought Republicans didn’t give a shit about the right to privacy.

39 Likes

What a whiner baby.

3 Likes

A snowball beginning to roll down the hill as acceleration due to gravity picks up.

10 Likes

Law n’ Order Republicans hate when law and order show up knocking on Republican doors.
It’s really designed to beat up blacks and hippies and Democrats.
Elites, by definition, prefer unaccountability.

28 Likes

"Johnny I’m at your door!"

(cue maniacal laughter sound! :grin:)

4 Likes

“Former Trump attorney John Eastman’s phone was seized by the FBI last week, a new lawsuit from Eastman revealed.”

Eastman has such a rock-solid record on sound legal theory, I’m sure his lawsuit will prevail in no time.

33 Likes

DOJ is keeping it real.

10 Likes

They used the robot arm to gently but firmly guide his hand onto the ink pad and onto the cardboard fingerprint panels, and then lovingly but efficiently wipe the ink off his fingertips and palm.

Robocop was only a movie, but the robot arm is something every engineering graduate student has tinkered with in their study of sensors, control theory, and actuators.

3 Likes

This is very likely about Jeff Clark. Horowitz, the IG is investigating Clark and Eastman has evidence.

18 Likes

Eastman is probably being investigated as well. Crimes committed in the WH such as memo to pushing pence to decline to accept the real electors.

He is such a baby. They made me unlock my phone and now I want it back.

14 Likes

We better have some high profile indictments soon. Time is running out.

2 Likes

Jeez. Can’t a guy get away with light sedition anymore??

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available