‘Dumb Son Of A Bitch’: Trump Continues Bashing McConnell For Insufficient Loyalty | Talking Points Memo

I suspect the reality and gravity of his legal jeopardy – criminal and civil – hasn’t sunk in yet. He’s in major denial. Indictsments will consume him. And a conviction? He’ll fold like a cheap suit.

16 Likes

He’s just an ill-natured vulgarian moron private citizen at this point, but he occupies this strange position of illusory influence in which everyone in the GOP tiptoes around him like he’s a rich and increasingly unpredictable and difficult relative that nobody wants to be disowned by.

42 Likes

3 SC Justices, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Comey-Barret.

21 Likes

tRump is insulting both Moscow Mitch AND his mother here! But just like every other lickspittle, he’ll take it.

2 Likes

Well Elba’s probably a resort these days like Mar a Lago, owned by a Russian oligarch or maybe Bolsonaro. Nothing but the best for sure, glitterati, bankers, royalty, sleazy politicos plus high school girls, lots of high school girls.

Why can’t Trump just die. Haven’t we suffered enough?

5 Likes

You’r right. It’s early. Lol.

3 Likes

He’s gonna be like the rich, 400-year-old relative everybody wants to humor until the will gets read, only it’s slowly dawning that all those shares he purchased 40 years ago are worthless.

18 Likes

My craziest Trump supporting aunt sent an email complaining that Trump keeps talking about the election and ‘not the important things.’ When he’s lost her, you know he’s losing his grip.

27 Likes

So you’re saying we should all just give up? Do I have that right?

Despair is lazy. A Republic takes guts and stamina.

And you’re kind of a broken record on this. Some of us are capable of holding multiple thoughts, and even multiple strategic mitigations, in mind and action at the same time.

Yeah. As he slides further into dementia, Trump continues to reveal that he, essentially, never understood how government works. Come to think of it, there’s not really very much he or his lizard-brain base do understand, except hate, greed, and fear.

I believe there are, functionally, only two reasons why GOP critters still kowtow to him: because (a) they want his base, or a pardon (Jordan, Gaetz, Cotton, Cauthorne, Greene, Boebert, etc) or (b) they’re literally afraid of being targeted for assassination by those same lizard-brain base (most of the rest of the #CowardCaucus).

33 Likes

Shorter Trump: If I hire your wife, you are supposed to let me commit insurrection!

13 Likes

You know I’ve been saying this for 4 years, we have islands, uninhabited islands, we have so many uninhabited islands we could banish this loud mouth mook to.

11 Likes

Fun fact: After WW2 Ras Tafari Haille Sellasie awarded the Order of Solomon to Prince Phillip.
Also too, Queen Elizabeth, King Haakon 7 of Norway, Prince Olaf of Norway and General Dwight David Eisenhower. They were the only people to ever receive the honor.

11 Likes

You have to laugh at TMFWSNBN and his denial of the fact that Turtleface is minority leader only because the Orange Moron screwed the pooch in GA and helped them lose both Senate races.

Admitting that Chao was a corrupt appointment is only a bonus stupidity.

35 Likes

People in KY don’t care. I wonder if they’d go so far as to electing his corpse?

10 Likes

@josephebacon @txlawyer “Just waiting for Letitia James to get those indictments…and DeSADIST refuses to extradite His Ass-Holeyness…”

IANAL Florida does not have him in custody. Presently there are 24 Democrat attorneys general. This reduces Tr_mp’s travel plans a little, doesn’t it?

No man is a island, but some live on a long peninsula.

5 Likes

The RNC’s “donor summit” was held mostly at the Four Seasons in Palm Beach. The final (keynote!) speech was Trump’s, but he did not leave Mar-a-Lago, hence the transporting of the donors.

The arrangement was announced more than a month ago and I assume the RNC paid Trump for the privilege of being wined and dined at his establishment.

26 Likes

Nothing to see here. They deserve each other.

3 Likes

If that were (Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer) instead of this dumb son of a bitch Mitch McConnell they would never allow it to happen. They would have fought it,”

sigh

25 Likes

In all fairness, Mitch McConnell is a son of a bitch.

43 Likes

Can’t effect the change needed if half the population denies the consequences. Doesn’t mean we can’t still work towards and on climate issues.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available