‘Dumb Son Of A Bitch’: Trump Continues Bashing McConnell For Insufficient Loyalty | Talking Points Memo

This is all bullshit. What really matters is Climate Change and the catastrophic consequences that we will face in the future. Water shortages, unlivable heatwaves, drought, arctic winters, rising sea levels destroying millions of homes, tens of millions of Climate Refugees. But hey…let’s talk about t-rump and his political enablers who stand for nothing but chaos.

8 Likes

Narcissistic injury is a powerful thing. After 70 years of being a jerk, Tr_mp will never change. Working with the Russians and getting elected only emboldened his perverted view of the world. And Mitch The Bitch gonna play along until he considers it contrary to his personal best interest. Headline may as well be:
Tr_mp not changed, film at 11.

17 Likes

McConnell is currently engaged in beefs with corporations, Trump, and the Republican base. I never thought I’d see the day where there was a sliver of daylight between McConnell and corporations, and it’s only a sliver, but it’s still something. Meanwhile, most polls show heavy support, even among Republicans, for Biden’s proposals. If it weren’t for Manchin and Sinema, he’d be in a huge jam right now.

36 Likes

Better to compare him to Haile Selassie. That should get under his ultra-sensitive skin.

10 Likes

So the donors had to be bussed to a ‘private’ residence to hear former prez speak. Isn’t that proof that he is in hiding or is it that these dumb donors are crawling on their knees to honor the has been.

And why is there no cameras - not even FOX cameras?

14 Likes

Yes, but, on the other hand, I think he’d rather like being a god.

7 Likes

How long did Napoleon last on Elba? Unless we send Trump to the far side of the Moon, he’s going to be stinking up the planet for a long time.

1 Like

My reading is he’s well on his way.

11 Likes

Just waiting for Letitia James to get those indictments…and DeSADIST refuses to extradite His Ass-Holeyness…it’s gonna happen…

4 Likes

this dumb son of a bitch Mitch McConnell
Can’t disagree with that.

7 Likes

Two things wrong with this, Say what you want about Chuck Schumer, he would not have “fought it” the way TFG thinks he would have, he would have fought with words, not bear spray.

Say what you want about Mitch McConnell (and there’s a lot to be said) but dumb ain’t one of them. I will agree about the son of a bitch part, though. So at least we can find some common ground.

For some reason I don’t think that this year or next year are going to be kind to The Former Guy, as his legal and financial issues pile and as he sinks further into obscurity. He will increasingly lash out at those he has perceived as being not sufficiently loyal. We will look back at events like this and they will look tame by comparison.

24 Likes

So the donors had to be bussed to a ‘private’ residence to hear former prez speak

I did not know this.
Dey went to kiss da ring of da Capo di tutti capi.
Dey had to go in a group for fear dey might get whacked. Know whut I mean?

5 Likes

Maybe he was in his pajamas

7 Likes

May the split widen.

8 Likes

OT: Big win for Georgians as Biden creates up to 2600 jobs by solving this dispute. This should shut Kemp up, but, of course, it won’t.

26 Likes

Trump could be right on the GOP retaking the House, Senate and White House. But not if he has any role in the comeback. With Trump at the helm of the GOP ship, it’s Democrats who’ll benefit.

12 Likes

May the Force disturb him.

7 Likes

He is, and taking the GOP with him.

2 Likes

Was that really McConnell doing Trump’s bidding or Trump doing McConnell’s?

Anyway, had McConnell voted to bar Trumo for holding future office, I think he could brought necessary majority with him. He didn’t.

10 Likes

When it appears near his name, that modifier is clearly redundant. “Unhinged” is what they’ll call his signature fragrance.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available