Donald Trump Bear Hugs Sam Alito At Height Of Flag Flap

I’m surprised he let his wife co-sign for their house. I mean, she’s a WOMAN. Is she allowed to have her own credit card, too?

23 Likes

22 Likes

So, is Martha-Ann the new “Karen?”

10 Likes

And a seismic change like that will hit the economy hard - just like the increasing house insurance crisis. If people can’t afford house insurance to buy a mortgage, then no new house.

12 Likes

I fully support the right for the wife of a GOP SCOTUS member to (again) out her husband as a traitorous and corrupt example in the fight for SCOTUS court reform.

As weird as it seems, this day light on the corruption is very helpful if we are going achieve anything.

26 Likes

If you can’t blind them with brilliance baffle them with Bull Shit!

19 Likes

Jim Click made some fine car ads back in the day.

2 Likes

“My wife is fond of flags fascism ." - Sam Alito

FIFY

30 Likes

Bingo. He stupidly affirms the assertion that it was inappropriate, because he is too stupid to appreciate that his words are not goldenly inscrutable.

56 Likes

I agree that Trump will not debate.

Polls in May are not accurate 6 months out- We would of had Presidents:
Dukakis
Kerry
Hillary Clinton.

So much will occur between now and November.

28 Likes

but in a letter to Democrat senators

To me, using “Democrat” as an adjective instead of “Democratic” is a tell that the person speaking lives in the right wing media bubble. Is it creeping into common usage now? TPM is the last place I’d expect to see this. Maybe Mr Kurtz has to read so much right wing media it doesn’t sound as jarring to him as it does to me.

50 Likes

What an asshole!

7 Likes

Biden should agree to drug test before Cleveland debate if Trump agrees to live lie-detector results.

25 Likes
26 Likes

June 14 must be a special day at the Alito household.

9 Likes

If he were so opposed to flag-flying, maybe he should have been more careful about providing the pole.

chef’s kiss

14 Likes

Trump Is Making Some Seriously Big Demands of His Top Donors

Forget lunch for a $1 million donation to his campaign. Donald Trump is now telling his top donors that it will cost $25 million or more to get a chance for a private moment with the former president, according to The Washington Post. Donors who attended a lavish meeting with the former president at a hotel in New York earlier this month told the newspaper about a story Trump allegedly told them of a businessman who offered the $1 million lunch deal. “I’m not having lunch,” Trump is said to have responded. “You’ve got to make it $25 million.” Another businessman was told the former president would not be “very happy” if the man donated his traditional $2 million to $3 million, and that Trump expected a $25 million or $50 million contribution. The donors said Trump backed up his comments by blaming Biden for ending tax cuts for the rich by 2025 if he is to resume office. “So whatever you guys can do, I appreciate it,” Trump said. In all, 11 donors, advisers and allies close to the president spoke to The Post for the story, as the former president seeks new ways to pay for mounting legal costs. The news comes after Trump was accused of asking top oil executives to raise $1 billion for his 2024 campaign during a meeting a Mar-a-Lago. Legal experts, however, told The Post that Trump is toying with federal campaign finance laws. “He can’t say, ‘I want you to give me $1 million,’” said Larry Noble, a campaign finance lawyer. The Trump campaign did not respond to The Post when questioned for comment.

25 Likes

Jamie Raskin NYT piece is instructive.

Opinion | How to Force Justices Alito and Thomas to Recuse Themselves in the Jan. 6 Cases - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

14 Likes

Shorter Trump: You’re my bitch, Sam. Jut like all the others. Now, hand over the last shreds of your dignity.

11 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like