Don’t Let Aileen Cannon’s Sleight Of Hand Fool You

“People ask me, ‘Sir, how did you figure out Pluto is made of tofu?’ I tell them Pluto. Tofu. Pluto. Tofu. Pluto. Tofu. They sound alike. Nobody noticed that.”

19 Likes

My family members served in the Pacific theater as well as in Europe, though none of those were part of the D-day invasion. My grandfather who had family obligations wasn’t drafted however since he was a trolly and bus mechanic he was enlisted to teach tank and Jeep repair to the soldiers. Which is an important example of how expedient the shift was from the civilian economy to the war effort.

26 Likes

That’s what happens when you put a desert warrior in charge of defending a beach. Just because both have sand doesn’t mean they’re the same thing. Stupid Nazi fucks.

11 Likes

48 Likes

REP SMITH: “Trump isn’t talking about retribution. He just wants to get even with those Godless Marxist Communist Democrats!”

VARNEY: “Yes that is perfectly acceptable. Praise Jesus!”

10 Likes

Iwo Jima and Okinawa? Operation CORONET was next on the schedule…

I’m guessing that he was grateful for Truman’s decision to drop the bombs.

9 Likes

As someone noted recently, there is no bottom for these people. This story disgusted me so much I decided I had reached my quota for the day. This is just grim.

27 Likes

10 Likes

When she first gained notoriety, I looked for photos of her online besides the one that’s used here (and elsewhere). As you note, it’s as if she’s never been in public life – or online (except for her wedding to the mob boss’ lackey).

5 Likes

Germany had no experience of amphibious invasions. Seeloewe (Hitler’s planned invasion of England) would have gone very, very badly.

18 Likes

My Dad was 12 years old, my Mom was 10. They lived in Holland about 5 miles from the German border. Our family has always been grateful for everything the Allies did to defeat Germany and liberate their country.

32 Likes

I’m just shocked not a single one of those billionaires proposed putting themselves on the ticket. Probably Musk. Who wouldn’t quit his 47 other jobs.

3 Likes

I see they do breakfast. Does Avogadro’s serve avocado toast?

5 Likes

No wonder all the soy-boys pitched a tanty when it lost its planet designation…

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Biden is honoring the heros of WW2 at the 80th commemoration of D-Day. video at link.

https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C74FkX3Abxs

26 Likes

That is a plant from the real Deep State, the successors of the Illuminati, The Federalist Society .

1 Like

My dad was a naval aviation lieutenant commander in the South Pacific and never said anything about his military service there. He did tell me once [after I started doing AIDS prevention work in Seattle] that when he was detailed to the naval training station outside of Chicago at the start of his service that he was tasked with handing out condoms to the recruits when they were leaving Friday afternoon for the big city :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Cricket never paid for anything. She just depended on the state to provide her with food and water. Also, people are saying that in Russian “kriket” means “undercover operative.”

4 Likes

Chuck Schumer head of the political arm of the Al Aqsa Martyr’s Brigade.

11 Likes

This is a moving speech. Biden is more than meeting the moment.

35 Likes