Don’t Be Lulled Into Thinking Trump II Will Just Be A Repeat Of Trump I

Sounds like a job for Godzilla! Or Mothra. Or possibly Ultraman.

5 Likes

I’m in Buck’s district and spent 4 hours in a Zoom caucus with the local Dems last Saturday. They mentioned a poll that had Boebert winning this seat, though that’s all I know. I had heard otherwise: she wasn’t going to make it through her primary. So I don’t know what to think.

OTOH, goodbye to Ken Buck! Dems have good candidates to run in this race, though it’s a huge district that is bright red on its eastern side. (I’m in the blue west corner.)

45 Likes

Given their anti-vax creed, almost any new disease is going to kill of a bunch of them. Covid killed some 200,000 who died after effective vaccines were released.

13 Likes

uh a mugshot and multiple trials underway is outreach enough
he gets us
…/S

6 Likes

David, I have nothing to add to your essay on Trump II. My own belief is that not only will it be all about him – throwing enemies in prison (or worse), adding money and property to his bank account, generally acting like the bloated narcissist he is – what’s worse is that all the Heritage people he’ll put in place to run the government will screw it up so badly that, even when (if?) he’s gone, it will take years to repair … if it can be repaired at all.

At that point, we’ll be better off splitting into new countries, probably like Germany before Bismarck, with blue city-states in Texas or Georgia and red swaths of farmland in the prairie.

That’s all assuming that the orange guy or a minion hasn’t found an excuse to blow up everything with nuclear weapons.

9 Likes

Don’t Be Lulled Into Thinking Trump II Will Just Be A Repeat Of Trump I

That this needs to be stated - is a testament to the dysfunctionality of the collective consciousness of this nation!

TRUMP is telling the world that this time it will be vengance & retribution … and he promises to be a dictator on day one… (and once he has the keys to the dictatormobile - he ain’t giving them back - he never gives anything back!)

26 Likes

Have you seen a rat with the munchies?

20 Likes

Good Lord. Words fail. Did TFG also “gift” them with A recently humped American flag as well?

9 Likes

37 Likes

I don’t pretend to understand the details, but there may be some difficulties coming up with the deal that involves Truth Social (which would give Trump something like 60% control of it). So, Trump might be looking for a Plan B.

1 Like

She and Kari Lake have ‘somebody’ who touches them up before every camera click.

Lord have MERCY!

5 Likes

I think the pen went to Michael Cohen along with at least one of the three checks…

Cohen was the conduit to get the money to Stormy Daniels.

9 Likes

So the South Dakota governor traveled to Texas for dental affirming care? Or a medical procedure not covered or readily available her state. Time for an investigation.

12 Likes

12 Likes

I have a feeling that like completing her GED, it will take Boebert multiple attempts to finish fourth.

13 Likes

But, for people who enjoy receiving Xmas cards of entire families brandishing fire arms ranging from pistols to small howitzers, I’m thinking, this segment of the demographic is just all agush at this sort of image. We’ll have to add “kitsch” to the stages of grief.

23 Likes

Yes, and I’d add: They didn’t really understand how the bureaucracy worked. Now, though, they do.

12 Likes

Yes, but as we learned last week in that exit poll, some people aren’t hearing what he’s saying.

10 Likes

Why Puppy - what big feet you have! Thank you for brightening my day.

7 Likes

She doesn’t deserve that kind of flageolet’ing.

6 Likes