Don’t Be Lulled Into Thinking Trump II Will Just Be A Repeat Of Trump I

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1483285
4 Likes

For those that missed it, Enjoy

Watch Rep. Ted Lieu Put House GOP Clowns Back In Their Place

85 Likes

Just posted for the headline
Trump, An Adjudicated Rapist Who Attempted A Coup On Jan. 6, Clinches GOP Nomination | HuffPost Latest News

61 Likes

Helpful
‘Make the RNC White Again’: GOP Ends Minority Outreach Program (thedailybeast.com)

51 Likes

Don’t want to be preached at in WV
Many Republicans plan to skip House GOP retreat as they grumble about location and spending time with one another | CNN Politics

47 Likes
51 Likes
45 Likes

When news broke of the Trump-Musk conclave the first thing that came to mind was that Trump was looking for a buyer for Truth Social, the only thing that surprises me about WaPo’s reporting is that Trump started trying to off load Pravda Social earlier than expected.

Edited to Add: Trump Musk is definitely a perfume that I don’t want to smell. I suspect it would rival the scent of Sex Panther, which we all know is made with bits of real panther.

26 Likes

Morning Puppy

69 Likes

This is great. I hope he robs the joint.

24 Likes

66 Likes

Please replace ‘will’ with ‘would’.

11 Likes

Double the fun. Whee…

Well I’m shocked!! Shocked, I tell you.

6 Likes

This is the view I needed to start my day.
:+1: :smirk_cat:

14 Likes

Meanwhile. Americans killing Americans (vs immigrants killing Americans)

Will the reThugs pick this up for their political points!? Ha that’s a bigly FAT no.

40 Likes

Trump I had fascist inclinations with a somewhat moderating staff. Trump II would be full-blown fascist with a staff of obedient toadies. Trump II is a clear and present danger to the nation.

80 Likes

A former copy editor thanks you for pointing this out.

15 Likes

Ken Buck had no need to resign in order to thwart Lauren Boebert. She’ll finish fourth all on her own.

60 Likes

A different kind of cat pic

18 Likes