Don’t Be Lulled Into Thinking Trump II Will Just Be A Repeat Of Trump I

Here’s Nadler’s statement, and his tRump gaffe supercut, which begins at ~4:50

48 Likes

Looks like a set up for “Catzilla”.

25 Likes

Hur did what every witness is supposed to do. Just answer yes or no.

I didn’t hear any yeses or buts.

Nice job, Rep. Lieu, as usual.

34 Likes

I must say this is one of the least hypocritical moves the Republicans have made lately.

I mean, is it really appropriate to reach out to people in a voting block for their vote when you actually plan to interment camps, de-naturalization and extradition for many of them?

34 Likes

The cat has an accomplice. I would expect a crime wave.

9 Likes

“South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem ® is doing infomercial-style promos for a Texas dental practice … while serving as governor:”

I take this story that South Dakota doesn’t have any dentists and the Gov. must travel to Texas for routine dental care. Forget the fact she is shilling for a business interest on official government channels.

52 Likes

True, but why do that when you can have the pleasure of giving her the metaphorical political shiv yourself?

10 Likes

If Kristi Noem doesn’t want her “face to be a distraction”, maybe she should lay off the lip filler.

*Or bad lipliner, same difference.

15 Likes

"Trump’s retribution will be mean. It will be ugly. It will be merciless.

So, exactly what half the country wants and is looking forward to. That’s democracy, serving the people’s wishes as expressed through their vote.

16 Likes

The RNC buried the 2013 “Autopsy” report that called for more inclusion of minorities and LGBT voters after Trump won. This just puts the nail in the coffin. It’s political suicide, but I guess they’re finding it more fun to ride the Trump Train one last time before demographic change kills their party.

The report, called the “Growth and Opportunity Project,” lays out an extensive plan the RNC believes will lead the party to victory with an extensive outreach to women, African-American, Asian, Hispanic and gay voters.

15 Likes

I love the giant, stupid grin and the giant, stupid-sized Sharpie marker clipped to the top of the photo.

Trump is walking, human trash.

30 Likes

Trump hawking Goya beans.

11 Likes

Did I just hear Hur, under Lieu’s questioning, refute some of what is in his own report?

18 Likes

One of 74.2 million.

9 Likes

Well you know when he was president people wanted the pens he signed bills with - so I’m thinking he assumed the family would want the pen he autographed the protest poster of her. Wonder who got the pen from the check signing to cover up the payment to Stormy Daniels…

12 Likes

aka Panther Urine.

2 Likes

Look who’s hell bent on killing Social Security!

NEWT & ASHLEY MADISON

Yep! Ashley Madison’s Adulterer Of The Century!

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia), a major ally of likely 2024 GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, has made it clear that he hopes to see the Republican Party wipe out what’s left of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s New Deal and President Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society. And Gingrich believes that Trump is the one to do it

28 Likes

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), a senior member of the House Judiciary Committee, kind of gave up the game in an interview with Punchbowl: “If [impeachment] is a messaging of his wrongdoing, then let’s be honest, and say that we’re impeaching him as a message,” Issa said. “I don’t think we’ve been able to convince the other side of the aisle that as [Richard] Nixon needed to go, this man needs to go.”

This was my first good laugh of the day.

ETA: Great minds think alike. H/t @jwbuho

31 Likes

From the MM:

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), a senior member of the House Judiciary Committee, kind of gave up the game in an interview with Punchbowl: “If [impeachment] is a messaging of his wrongdoing, then let’s be honest, and say that we’re impeaching him as a message,” Issa said. “I don’t think we’ve been able to convince the other side of the aisle that as [Richard] Nixon needed to go, this man needs to go.”

Issa needs to look a little at his side of the aisle, too, methinks.

25 Likes

We always knew there were a lot of stupids in this country. Now we know how many.

13 Likes