Don Jr. Accuses NYT Of Publishing Trump Tax Bombshell To Give Biden ‘Attack Line’ Before Debate

What they didnt say Captain May I?

2 Likes

tenor%20(4)

2 Likes

One weird aspect of ETTTDs, is that they have destroyed the entertainment value of quality HBO shows.

First, I can’t even watch “Veep”, because the Trump Era makes Selina Meyer now appear smart, normal, and likable.

Second, with this drop, the Logan’s of “Succession” seem the same. Watching the Trump clan turn on each other to avoid personal jail time in a year, will kill the joy of this show as well in comparison.

7 Likes

He could have avoided having this come out just before this election, but there would have been other consequences that he’s been trying like the devil to avoid. It’s not like his tax returns would have showed him to be an upright, law-abiding citizen with no ties to dirty Russian money.

6 Likes

Nice call back!

2 Likes

Need to check his transcripts too.

3 Likes

Donald Trump Jr., covered in blood and standing over the body of his girlfriend with a bespoke hunting knife in his hand:

The New York Times is only reporting this because Daddy has to share time with Joe on the TV tomorrow night.

2 Likes

[tips Stetson, spits tobacco juice politely to one side]

“Happy ta be of service, pardner.”

3 Likes

Or who Trump wanted as VP.

1 Like

Hell yeah

2 Likes

I keep thinking, 400 Million in loans coming due. 72-3 Million potential tax liability.

Damn, the man is half a billion in potential pay out. And his properties are not supplying the income? And he has only been paying on the interest?

His family is going to be reduced to paying for the cheap paper towels.

13 Likes

Right. That doesn’t even rise to the level of a non-denial denial. It’s just throwing a lot of shit against the wall to see if anything sticks.

And I think that DJTJR could have done with a little less caffeine (or whatever other stimulant he’s on) before going on state TV for this appearance.

The main issue here is that everyone benefits from the taxes they pay, since those taxes fund public services such as fire and police protection, and the wealthy benefit most from those services because they have the most to protect. The Trumps (the whole crooked family) have been letting the rest of us pay their share of these for years, without chipping in more than a pittance. What a bunch of welfare queens.

10 Likes

Junior here is giving a preview of their defense. “Business is complicated”. IOW, you’re too stupid to understand that paying $750 in annual Federal income tax is both legal and ethical. Dang. Wish I was smarter.

3 Likes

"Following the collapse of daddy’s company and their release from various New York state prisons for tax fraud, Junior and his siblings embarked on a string of exciting new careers, most of them with snappy uniforms and name tags that read ‘TRAINEE.’"
— Excerpt from “Asshats to Ashes: A legacy of failure.”

download
"Would you like fries with that?"

12 Likes

Was does Kilmeade look like he’s always sitting on a butt-plug?

Poor Don Jr! He thinks the facts give Biden an unfair advantage. I guess in Trump world that makes them feel cheated…tsk-tsk!!

5 Likes

Daddy Dearest could have avoided this whole bad timing issue by simply releasing his tax returns before the 2016 election. That may have spared the country a wealth of problems.

6 Likes

Does “But her emails” ring a bell, Junior?
Also, your daddy still doesn’t love you.

9 Likes

Yeah, and it’s so unfair. I mean, the other side has never done anything like that!

Oh, good morning, Mr. Comey, how are you doing these days?

10 Likes

I think you answered your own question…

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available