Don Jr. Accuses NYT Of Publishing Trump Tax Bombshell To Give Biden ‘Attack Line’ Before Debate

Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of President Donald Trump and executive vice president of Trump Organization, on Monday morning accused the New York Times of deliberately releasing its bombshell report on the President’s tax avoidance to help Democratic candidate Joe Biden ahead of the presidential debate on Tuesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334700
2 Likes

Well, Junior, it’s like this: FUCK YEAH!!!

45 Likes

Cry more, you drug-addicted dauphinesque bitch.

51 Likes

And that would be wrong because of what?

28 Likes

What’s that? The Emperor’s clothes are not useful as armor? You don’t say.

23 Likes

Don Jr: “People don’t understand what goes into a business.”

We do now.

82 Likes

Has anyone checked if Junior is actually a U.S. Citizen? Where is his birth certificate? No I mean the real one. No, not that one either. Attending physician with scrupulous medical records doesn’t count either.

Well, we are waiting?

24 Likes

Note how he doesn’t dispute the veracity of the information. If he thinks this paints a partial picture, by all means, release your father’s full financials. Of course, we know they won’t, because it would make him look even worse. Way to go MAGA, you elected the world’s worst businessman!

55 Likes

I bet Jr. is pissed because Ivanka was the only one getting “consulting” fees.

53 Likes

Hi Donnie, Jr. I think your dad is doing a good job of writing his own attack lines.

10 Likes

Note to Don Jr.: When everyone in the room says you’re drunk, sit down.

20 Likes

Of course they timed this for maximum effect.

Just as expected, all the big ones are doing things in concert, making sure that they’re not stepping on each other’s big breaking stories.

36 Likes

Calm down Jr. Biden is senile, right?

19 Likes

hey JUNIOR … watch out your Daddy is kinda treacherous … might not want to stand too close

44 Likes

You mean libtards leave #Brokahontas alone!

23 Likes

Junior knows this story is dynamite and there is more to come. I vaguely recall something about the 2016 Trump campaign pouncing on Wikileaks. Hmmm. The Trumps are the only ones allowed to play dirty.

16 Likes

Alternate Headline:

President’s Son Admits President Has Glass Jaw On Eve Of Debate

Edited To Add:

Or:

Man Who Led Trump Campaign Effort To Co-Ordinate With Russians Accuses Biden Campaign of Co-Ordinating With Americans

57 Likes

This boy ain’t too bright, I say ain’t got a lick of sense.
Jr put your thinking cap on, Daddy promised to show his taxes back in 2016. And who hasn’t done that?

17 Likes

Don jr. does not say the story is false, he says it is “selective”. He is confirming that the details released are true, nyt has trump’s taxes.

And of course, it the disclosures were selective, other things made trump look better, trump can release everything…

32 Likes

“People don’t understand what goes into money-laundering,” the President’s son said. “The Russians always want it done yesterday, the IRS is always peeking over your shoulder, and most of all it is just hard to remember that all this money you’ve got is actually Other People’s Money!”

39 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available