Don Jr. Accuses NYT Of Publishing Trump Tax Bombshell To Give Biden ‘Attack Line’ Before Debate

Did Junior admit that the NY Times figures were true, or did the Fox sycophants ask him if he disputed the article? (No, I did not watch the clip.)

If Junior is whining about the timing and process by which this was revealed, it seems that they’ve already abandoned Daddy’s defensive tactic yesterday of yelling “FAKE NEWS”.

20 Likes

#TraitorTot has a sad

23 Likes

Don Jr. would have to get up - to sit down …

he is on his knees steering the porcelain bus …

4 Likes

“I love it.” : Junior Spy Jr.s comment when promised and presented with dirt on HRC by Russian spies.

25 Likes

I think Dotard Jr. is just shocked to finally figure out there is NO nestegg coming to him when Fat Nixon croaks, and that he might actually have to work, not grift, for a living.

25 Likes

Junior is mighty nervous that the gig is up.

28 Likes

And wasn’t the Atlantic promising more pre-election bombshells? Fingers crossed…

22 Likes

“Post deleted.”

1 Like

I’ll bet the first lady and the kids are getting nervous.

5 Likes

Wingnut Welfare helps keep you from having to get a real job, but man, it doesn’t help pay for the beard he’s got.

1 Like

Don Jr. needs to stop trying so hard. He wins the ugly beard award, the repellant personality award, the predictable sycophant award, and any other award it takes to shut his pie hole. I freely award these awards to him.

8 Likes

Or, in other words, “Member of campaign says in the most dramatic fashion that reported bad news about candidate will be talked about by her or his opponent.”

14 Likes

Just as Trump has been trying to do with his own revelations and attacks and vaccine announcements, but it’s not working as well for him. :grin:

14 Likes

No shit? Yes, I understand these people are immune to shame so the irony here with Fox driving the entire policy of this so called administration is entirely lost on this family.

I also hope NYT brings up the bounties for US troops in the next couple days to give Biden even more attack lines.

7 Likes

Talk about a stupid spoiled rich kid.

Anyone else notice that Jr. just admitted that the NYT story his father is vehemently denying is all true.

21 Likes

Nice! My old fave was “talking on the big white phone”.

4 Likes

Which made me laugh as Donnie rolled out the old “Under Audit” sorry ass excuse because it’s the only one he has
Wife: How do you suppose the NYT got the info
Me: Some IRS employee finally had enough of Trump and his bullshit

9 Likes

This dope by confirming the NYT has legitimate documents, has:

1. confirmed an exact amount of the $400M+ loan coming due, which Trump needs to explain who he owes it to, since someone has leverage over him.

2. the “paid other taxes” line is absurd, given ALL legitimate businesses have to pay those to and don’t cheat to this degree or can’t make money.

3. confirmed the $70,000 hair, Ivanka “consulting” etc., that is equally incredulous and likely ILLEGAL, meaning this dope just incriminated himself as being a knowing part of this criminal corporate scheme!

Their best bet was to say the whole thing was a forgery, and instead Junior confirms the most politically damaging things for dad and implicates himself as a co-conspirator as well in one interview!

23 Likes

Only you can stop unwanted presidencies!

33 Likes

Maybe Ivana’s anchor baby?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available