Don Jr. Accuses NYT Of Publishing Trump Tax Bombshell To Give Biden ‘Attack Line’ Before Debate

:100: :clap:

2 Likes

Hey, even Hillary said that video games corrupted people and led to violence back in the day.

1 Like

I think it was because of this.

7 Likes

He insists that sneakers worn with suits are all right.

3 Likes

I’m guessing Jr. didn’t pay any taxes.

3 Likes

OhDearLordNO.

1 Like

Way to go, Butthead! You got something right, finally. It’s an election campaign asshole, not a coronation even if daddy made America a corona nation.

1 Like

Remember, he puts time and effort into maintaining the stubble at the correct manly length.

2 Likes

Daddy says he didn’t have to.

2 Likes

If Rupert Murdoch is still alive, he’s the obvious choice.

2 Likes

Dunno the answer, but I love the timing of this news drop.

2 Likes

with my arthritis, that is all I can do.
But, in his case, I suspect the arthritis in mainly between his ears.

1 Like

Talk show circuit, ‘poor little rich girl’ memoir and then the Eurotrash lifestyle for the rest of her life.

3 Likes

The shit-repelling fan is likely to burn out its motor today.

3 Likes

ahead of the presidential debate

Regardless of whether it’s ahead of the debate, the election, or Barron’s birthday. It’s something the country needs to know. The timing is, if anything, too late.

“People don’t understand what goes into a business,”

Businesses are in business to make money. As Warren Buffett says, if a business isn’t paying taxes, it probably isn’t making money.

1 Like

She’ll have to go through Jerry and I don’t think so - Melania could take Ivanka but not Jerry Hall - Jerry is a Mesquite, Texas girl.

6 Likes

The race is on to see who breaks his kneecaps first.

2 Likes

Y’all need to stop sayin’ all these true things in a row. It’s more than a person can take.

6 Likes

deliberately releasing its bombshell report on the President’s tax avoidance to help Democratic candidate Joe Biden ahead of the presidential debate

Boo f-'in hoo, Junior. The gloves are off. You have demonized the the lamestream, fake news media long enough, and they’re mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. And do you really think this is it? This is just the preface to a full exploration of those tax returns. Every day. From now till November.

2 Likes

Sorry. Really. It’s just so frustrating that I’ve got nothing except as bland and dark humor as possible.

How people can see this stuff time and time again and not realize that there’s something very wrong when it comes to our system of policing is beyond me.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available