Dominion Promises ‘Imminent’ Litigation Against MyPillow CEO

Lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems, the company which has become the heart of many MAGA-verse election conspiracy theories, sent a letter to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell warning him formally to stop defaming the company and promising “imminent” litigation.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1355198
1 Like

Hope he has a lot of pillows to cushion him from his pending bankruptcy.

30 Likes

When this is all over, he might wish that someone had just smothered him with one of his pillows.

40 Likes

I wonder how big his Pillow empire is. Do you think he will declare Pillow martial law?

6 Likes

Pillow fight!

Sorry, I know it’s lame.

28 Likes

He’d probably be down with that…

14 Likes

Let us all sing a round of “Tears on my Pillow” for Mike Lindell.

35 Likes

You kind of get the feeling that he was close to bankruptcy anyways. Wonder what other rigs he’s been running. Con Men of a feather (pillow) con together?

15 Likes

Soon to be known My Bankruptcy guy

30 Likes

Has anyone heard that people are saying Mypillow causes cancer?

24 Likes

Dominion to Lindell: “No, actually, that is now OUR pillow.”

39 Likes

I hear trump is selling blanket pardons to go with those pillows

32 Likes

Mike Lindell won’t have a pillow to lay his head on after Dominion is done with him… I guess crack is in his future, once more.

13 Likes

Sure hope it’s imminent against Trump, Rudy and Lin Wood too.

7 Likes

I take no comforter in that revelation.

22 Likes

I realize Dominion is acting out of self interest, but they are doing the Lord’s work in going after these seditious idiots. The retractions they’ve gotten alone warrant praise.

33 Likes

It will soon be a pillow case to be tried in court.

14 Likes

Dominion’s lawyers do not appear to include Rudy Giuliani or Sydney Powell. They seem to win cases. Mr. Pillow better hope his are better than the Trump Elite Strike Force ever was.

11 Likes

Probably feathering his nest right now. In one of the homestead states, like Florida.

3 Likes

I guess they figured that all they are going to get from Sidney Powell is 15K and a used Honda. So instead of suing turnips they are going for more juicy fruit. Lindell is supposed to be worth 300 million. We will soon learn is there is any truth to it or is just BS like everything the man says.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available