Dominion Promises ‘Imminent’ Litigation Against MyPillow CEO

Gosh Mike, you look like you haven’t been sleeping well.

8 Likes

No sheet!

17 Likes

Some people say…

7 Likes

Eider hands are the devil’s workshop; Eider lips are his mouthpiece.

7 Likes

The wiki says he is worth about 300 Million. I guess that means he is a pillionaire. But likely not for long.

17 Likes

I hope Dominion doesn’t settle and lets everything come out in court. I wish I could be on the jury, it would be fun watching Lindell squirm.

12 Likes

The moral of the story is that you should never trust a guy who wears his crucifix outside his shirt in his TV ads. It’s like encountering someone with a Jesus fish on his business card - run away!

28 Likes

Odds are that Crackhead is using the Trump personal accounting system for establishing net worth.

13 Likes

I’m bedding he’s going to lose his ass.

17 Likes

We’ll find out that he values his “brand” at something north of $298 million.

8 Likes

Dominion has suffered actual harm. Do you see any jurisdiction in the US buying their wares any time soon? No election official in his right mind is going to decide for them because the seeds of distrust were firmly planted in a large segment of the population.

16 Likes

tenor - 2021-01-18T141502.448

1 Like

Take him down hard.

4 Likes

Looks like Mr. Pillow is fucked.
tenor

1 Like

It’s time to just put all this speculation to bed.

9 Likes

I’m thinking of Sidney Powell’s case here. How many pillows would he need to sell to cover a $1.3 billion lawsuit?

6 Likes

And Trump won’t be able to pardon him…so sad :smile: :smile: :smile:

5 Likes

Those numbers are padded.

8 Likes

The Pillow Charlatan and trump are turds of a feather, cheap hucksters who sell phony crap to gullible dimwits. Here’s hoping they share a common fate - a squalid, lonely poverty.

7 Likes

Down, boys.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available