DOJ Tries To Sidestep MAGA Judge With Quick Appeal, Enraging Trump - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Please TPM, no more pictures of the fat fucker golfing.

25 Likes

When she overrules her own Special Master, bring it as evidence to the 11th that the Special Master was unnecessary from the start.

Too bad Master of None is already taken, because Cannon surely has made it apply here.

Dearie’s a mere fig leaf for her with no fig and even less leaf.

16 Likes

'Roger, Roger.

16 Likes

Dearie doesn’t give a fig and he’s more than ready to leaf.

13 Likes

The filing by Trump’s attorneys is so badly drafted and poorly reasoned that it can be legally referred to as “just stupid”. Exactly what he deserves by way of representation. Hopefully, the response he gets from the 11th Circuit will be exactly what he deserves as well: An abrupt and conclusive loss.

24 Likes

See? If Trump were really angry, he would want her placed in the stocks.

16 Likes

Totally agree. She’s done some maddening things, to be sure, but I’ll take the current stuff. Having never seen/heard her before, I’m also rather shocked at her great radio voice.

4 Likes

I’ll take a Gyro

4 Likes

it’s his default setting

10 Likes

Trump and his attorneys seem to have a reading and comprehension deficit.

Because what I’ve read sure articulates the risk of loss and harm very clearly.

18 Likes

15 Likes

Instead of using Maggie -an actual reporter - as a therapist, he should have used an actual shrink where doctor-patient confidentiality would have protected him.

I was going to say, who am I kidding…he has no filter, but apparently he does. Look at all the stuff we’re still finding out about him, each bit of information making me progressively more queasy.

18 Likes

Needs more Tzatziki

6 Likes

Except it’s not a criminal case, dumbass.

Those are the other investigations you’re having to deal with.

But, I’m sure it’s difficult to keep them all straight - so … just lash out at everyone.

33 Likes

Way OT. OZ, Torturer of Beagles. Looks like the rumors are true.

34 Likes

That filter’s name was David Pecker…

12 Likes

Trump’s attorneys wrote. “The Government has not and cannot possibly articulate any real risk of loss or harm resulting from a more deliberative process.”

Yeah, except for the risk of TFG selling more of the TS stuff he has squirreled away.

5 Likes

He couldn’t reach a conclusion after, like, the 50th dog?

Or was the research topic “How best to torture dogs and enjoy every minute of it”?

4 Likes

Is it possible that Cannon’s rulings are intentionally so biased and bad that it is her intent that they be overturned?

1 Like

Garland but for Turtle’s meddling could well have been languishing at SCOTUS. Instead he and the DOJ are kicking ass at every turn. We should all be thrilled at this bit of serendipity.

33 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available