DOJ Releases Trump Order Commuting All Of Roger Stone’s Sentence, Not Just Prison Time

Wow the latest from electoral-vote.com!

and now Joe is leading in Texas!

5 Likes

Yep. Bitmaps still used tubes then.

8 Likes

Theoretically, SDNY can still put him in front of a grand jury…say…in about 7 months.

3 Likes

If you think “Neener neener” is shouting at them to impeach him again, I guess.

2 Likes

At the time, that was understood to mean that the Eisenhower administration would fight for men to be paid equally for equal work, regardless of whether or not their payment came in the form of sexual favors.

3 Likes

I just hope and pray that Stone will go celebrate in restaurant, and then a crowded bar.

4 Likes

Me: Shattered. Is nothing real anymore?

5 Likes

Yes. They were totally tubular.

2 Likes

Banana republic. 40% love it.

5 Likes

That ain’t nuthin’.

You should see what Putin is spending.

8 Likes

FRAUD!!!

BILLIONS of fake mail-in ballots from China.

Trump will get 600M votes.

FB is where all the nuts in Texas hang out so he’s preaching to the choir. And he probably doesn’t believe he’s losing Texas if his operatives are spending all their time on FB.

Just another bubble.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortune’s always hiding,
I’ve looked everywhere,
I’m forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

4 Likes

Virtually.

3 Likes

Stone’s fine was just commuted today, along with his two years’ supervised release.

Remember, in 1952 BOTH parties tried to recruit Eisenhower as their candidate. But, since he had been a lifelong Republican, he chose the Republican Party. He was considered a liberal (small “L”) Republican, supporting Truman’s integration of the Military and other social issues, and he surprised the Democrats with his political savvy (although they should have known given his WW2 experiences.)
The Democrats, sensing a massive defeat after holding the Presidency for 20 years, ran Adlai Stevenson as their “sacrificial lamb” candidate and he foolishly Ignored how popular the New Deal remained to be, and worked hard to distance himself from the unpopular Truman Administration (due to the Korean War and Post-WW2 Economic issues) Stevenson only won 9 states (all in the South) and was crushed by Eisenhower and his young VP Richard Nixon (R-CA) who was the darling of the McCarthy-wing of the Republican Party.
Any “Eisenhower Republican” today would be kicked out of the Trump Party for being a “commie-pinko” soft on Immigration, Social Issues, and insufficiently Authoritarian.
How far we have fallen from those “Happy Days” (which really were not “Happy” as they were wracked by social unrest over integration and had huge labor riots and strikes, and economic recessions.)

1 Like

Dear Leader will quit the office when he can no longer monetize his lame duck months.
He will do his best to claim the election was fraudulent, stolen and rigged - all while stealing everything he can. He will quit before January just so Pence can pardon him.

Barr and trump have clearly been obstructing justice - firing the investigators, dropping charges against co-conspirators, refusing to produce documents, and commuting sentences. Let’s hope the incoming AG uses that pattern of obstruction to paint nice picture for the grand jury. People need to do time for these crimes.

1 Like

Those leads in TX, OH, and GA aren’t big enough to to overcome the voter suppression in those states. FL is probably a tossup, too.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available