DOJ Releases Trump Order Commuting All Of Roger Stone’s Sentence, Not Just Prison Time

Of course Roger Stone gets out of his supervised release. How could he possibly commit further crimes in Donald Trump’s service if he had someone looking over his shoulder the whole time?

7 Likes

maybe not. It’s still trippy.

13 Likes

FWIW:
On equal pay for equal work regardless of sex , the platform says the Eisenhower administration will “continue to fight … (to) assure equal pay for equal work regardless of sex.”

12 Likes

Donald J Trump commutes the sentences and pardons felons who are his friends. There is no bottom to the corruption.

8 Likes

President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone’s 40-month prison sentence also includes clearing Stone of his two years of supervised release…

Don’t say that I didn’t warn you!

1 Like

“Texas is in Play, Biden ahead in Poll”

That sounds a lot like something that Trump and Crew would NOT wish for folks to be talking about.

This: “Stone gives Libs the Bird.”

sounds better, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

You know, if you’re gonna pitch a high hanging curveball like that

9 Likes

Not just corrupt, but f_ckin’ stink ass corrupt! Rotten!!

3 Likes

The Trump campaign maybe worried about Texas.
`

Trump’s campaign is spending 13% of its Facebook digital advertising budget on Texas.

— Plural Vote :bar_chart::ballot_box::chart_with_upwards_trend: (@plural_vote) July 13, 2020
`
6 Likes
6 Likes

Maybe they could take some of that money that’s not being spent on COVID test sites and pay off the $20,000 for all the inconvenience they’ve caused poor Roger Stone.

Fuck the DOJ. One semi-competent lackey of a guy who’s strongest political tactic is retweeting game show host conspiracies on the toilet manages to run this entire agency right into the fucking ground. Biggest bunch of useless impotent cowards and fools in history.

3 Likes

Somehow I don’t think this will end well for either of them.

3 Likes

Chiselin’ Trump: “That’s why I commuted Stone’s sentence rather than pardoning him. That makes me smart.”

6 Likes

I believe that exchange occurred on January 15, 2019 before disBarr was confirmed as Attorney General. It is rather obvious that the slimy liar has “evolved” his position on what is and is not a crime.

The July 11th date is associated with the posting to Twitter.

8 Likes

Good thing I’ve eaten lunch. That cannot be unseen.

6 Likes

“You’re shouting while you’re dancing on the oo oh uh dance floor” :laughing:

They don’t make 'em like that anymore.

( beep beep)

6 Likes

Well that was then and this is now. I wonder what the buying power was for the average worker in 1956 compared to the average worker in 2019?

3 Likes

Doesn’t this just make you want to…

I feel better now.

2 Likes

That’s a fake poster created in recent years.

I can tell because that particular type of bitmap was not in wide use in 1956.

5 Likes

No. He’s not buying Stone’ silence. He’s enlisting him for the campaign. Trump pushed the panic button and is pulling Stone in the election to help him “win” it again since it was Stone who did most of the dirty work. Parscall couldn’t find a Russian if he was standing in the middle of Moscow.

Stone can’t do his dirty work in prison OR supervised care. That’s why everything got commuted.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available