DOJ: Release Of Mar-a-Lago Affidavit Would Endanger Witnesses - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Can the government put sugar in the fuel tanks?

8 Likes

Stochastic witness tampering.

It’s what’s for lunch.

23 Likes

How about just taking the tires, can Trump afford a new set of tires?

8 Likes

Let’s not shortchange Daesh in Syria and northern Iraq.
Why, they even had a going media enterprise for a while.

7 Likes

Ok…we know the parameters. What is the commentary?

What is the national commentary?
What are the implications?
Do people who live in a civil society want this?

8 Likes

Oh yeah? Did they have boat parades?

8 Likes

From the start of Trump’s presidency I have imagined it all somehow ending with breathless reporting on Trump trying to escape criminal charges by fleeing in one of his airplanes. The air version of OJ’s Bronco chase. I am starting to feel the odds of such event improving.

12 Likes

MyCrack?

3 Likes

The Republican Party, aka Intimidators ‘R’ Us, Inc.

2 Likes

Well I was thinking pillow, but crack might do.

2 Likes

And we got another MAGAT who FA’d and FO’d

“Come and get me you piece of shit feds,” he wrote on social media. “I am going to fucking slaughter you.”

On Monday, 46-year-old Adam Bies found himself in handcuffs, instead.

The self-described “UX design leader, marketing ace, adventure photographer, and storyteller” began posting violent threats “in the days following the FBI search of former President Donald Trump’s home in Florida on August 8, 2022,” according to a criminal complaint unsealed Monday in Pittsburgh federal court.

“Every single piece of shit who works for the FBI in any capacity, from the director down to the janitor who cleans their fucking toilets deserves to die,” Bies posted Aug. 10 on far-right social network Gab, under the screenname “BlankFocus,” the complaint states. “You’ve declared war on us and now it’s open season on YOU.”In another post that day, Bies allegedly wrote: “HEY FEDS. We the people cannot WAIT to water the trees of liberty with your blood. I’ll be waiting for you to kick down my door.”

38 Likes

Must be hell for the GOP to sit in the audience, watching their boss slit their throats by his actions. No clue as to what was there, no clue to what the DOJ knows, no clue to just how serious the crimes are in the end. They can’t counter directly, can’t screw with the witnesses, can’t create well crafted FUD.

18 Likes

It makes me so angry when people say TFG doesn’t promote community participation in our democracy.

16 Likes

That outcome would save the taxpayers a hell of a lot of money.

8 Likes

I bet you there are more than a few Goopers who at least have some idea of what might have been there and just how serious the crimes are…

11 Likes
22 Likes

Where’s the going down in a blaze glory? Hail of gun fire? What a chickenshit.

6 Likes

Mother’s little helpers??

14 Likes

The problem with posting death threats online is that the Internet is an instrumentality of interstate commerce, and making death threats via instrumentalities of interstate commerce is a federal crime.

49 Likes

To paraphrase @john_adams, i think that’s the entire point.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available