DOJ: Release Of Mar-a-Lago Affidavit Would Endanger Witnesses - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Entertaining analysis - and yeah, those carrots seem cheap. But we always get organic which are maybe a dollar more.

1 Like

Nobody would believe a word Kash says after that ‘double secret secret declassification that I can’t tell you about because I’d have to kill you’ claim.

1 Like

This isn’t satire? Because it’s hilarious.

3 Likes

José Andrés is the best of the best.

6 Likes

I saw at least a half-dozen TikTok videos today as part of a discussion of how unhinged the T**** supporters are. There is apparently a rumor that the 80,000+ IRS agents are armed with AR-15s. They are going to be enforcing the new tax on guns, high capacity magazines and ammo. When you won’t hand them the cash to pay that new tax, they will confiscate everything at gunpoint.

One after another brought up the tax and armed enforcement. Apparently, they must think the bill has already passed. And missed the fact that even if it did in some form, it exempts all of those that are already out there.

It would exempt ammunition, along with recreational weapons used for hunting. It also wouldn’t apply to the estimated 20 million AR-15-style weapons legally circulating around the US.

By the way the suggestion that was made to deal with this was basically “shoot on sight.” But you already knew that.

3 Likes

Cool! I didn’t know that, but it’s nice that BlankFocus is finding out about it now.

I’m guessing he saw a different vision in his fevered dreams than hearing a knock on Monday morning while he was eating his Lucky Charms, thinking it was a delivery, answering the door in his PJs, and finding some big guys with handcuffs and guns (but not the janitor) on his porch. That makes me have a warm feeling to start the week.

2 Likes

My money’s on Ivanka. I think she’s tired of the hassle, doesn’t want him around her kids, and would have visions of being thought of as a hero because look how everybody loves Liz Cheney. She’s as vacuous and crooked and vindictive as her daddy, is possibly slightly smarter than her brothers, and might have been a little offended when dad dumped mom in a vacant lot.

6 Likes

Ewwwwww. The idea that he would know that information makes me gag.

So effing predictable.
Regardless if you think it is because Chump wants to unmask his accusers and witnesses.
What is predictable is if DOJ says we are going to release this, or this Chump will say Cool, I wanted you to do that. Then if they say we aren’t going to release this, he says “I demand you do it”. Always trying to look like he is in control. No matter how childish and idiotic it looks to decent thinking people. Because decent thinking people are not his target audience. And he doesn’t produce statements anymore (if he ever did) without his childish Smear Preamble.

"Trump began the post by falsely accusing the DOJ of sending “a very large number of gun toting FBI Agents” to Mar-a-Lago to conduct an “unannounced RAID,” despite the fact that none of the agents who conducted the search were armed.

Trump then said that “in the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN.”

1 Like

OK … but I would expect that a very large contingent of situation control forces were on alert and literally less than a minute away shoul things have suddenly gone totally crazy.

Equally certain that, while there was no detailed advance notification of the Secret Service forces on site … there was a means by which the SS team was instantly aware of the authorized presence of legit FBI on site … and to stand down / and prevent obstruction.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Trump knows that this time he is “Barrless” and McConnel and senate republicans can’t aid and abet allowing him to continue his crime spree. Justice won’t be obstructed or denied. Whoever played a role in this latest escapade involving classified documents isn’t going to relish being a guest in a super max prison while he remains a free man.

1 Like

I could see him running away to avoid a perp walk or two and an orange suit. Doing so would admit his guilt by default and make him a zero influence in U.S. rat effing. But without his classified documents, he has no real currency to pay for his new Saudi hotel suite. And by now he must know no one on Earth has any use for him as a person. Maybe Mr. Kim would keep him around as a propaganda trophy.

1 Like

I remember when guys with long hair were cool

1 Like

3 Likes

And crazy eyes. I saw a clip of him on the news yesterday and those crazy eyes creeped me out.

3 Likes

Only stuffed.

1 Like

But not mounted.

1 Like

Wonder if he’s single. Just asking for a friend.

Because it was…Tipper Gore all along…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available