DOJ: Hundreds Of Capitol Insurrection Cases Opened, Months Of Investigation Ahead | Talking Points Memo

That would be John Sullivan, who is now being passed around RWNJ Twitter today as proof that Antifa/BLM colluded with CNN on the whole Capitol attack.

Example:

I think he’s the person with all the JaydenX-watermarked livestreams, and he caught the shooting on video.

BLM thought he was an infiltrator.

4 Likes

Ah, the alleged self-claimed “reporter” who chanted along with the others and also directly threatened the cops to get out of the way so the crowd wouldn’t “hurt” them.

Yeah, smelled major decaying rat when I read his account and excuses.

4 Likes

Interview on CNN

1 Like

This is officially known as the “No True Scotsman” Fallacy.

2 Likes

Jenna Ryan, realtor seditionist, just arrested. Got a notice from local news here - she was arrested in a Dallas suburb - Carrollton.

5 Likes
1 Like

He is “Acting” anyways… and he is a highly compromised Trumpist with his resignation already typed out in an email to take effect noon of 01-20-2021. Can’t happen any faster…

I think it is a case of no one is listening to the demented orange asshole in the oval. He is done.

1 Like

I am increasingly certain that there will be more than sufficient evidence of an actual conspiracy to convict a number of people, including GOP members of Congress, as well as those who plotted this overturning of the election right from the get go.

1 Like

First time Q bacca was ever mounted.

4 Likes

I’m so happy that investigation will be conducted by the DoJ under the impartial and strong leadership of Judge Garland. Can you imagine the clusterfuck it would have been under Barr? He would have pointed the finger at Hillary and Seth Rich in all likelihood.

2 Likes

Charged with draft evasion. Sent to prison.
The border police had names to look for.

I recall a incident where the police chased a guy who was caught at a border stop and ran from his car across the border. Canada demanded he be released back to Canada.

2 Likes

Ya never know, some of those ungulate shamanic rituals can get pretty frisky.

3 Likes

Have not researched this, but my sense is that the Carter and Johnson mass pardon examples are not necessarily dispositive.

They would not have been contested in court, because DOJ would not bring charges after the president had established a policy of amnesty.

On the other hand, I believe there was some discussion when the constitution was drafted that giving the president broad pardon power was desirable because an offer could be used to quell a rebellion.

I’m not 100% sure how it would turn out if DOJ brought charges against the recipients of mass pardons after Trump left office, but it looks to me like there’s room to argue both ways.

1 Like

I have a friend who is an FBI agent. That person was a member of the hostage rescue team and was most recently ramrodding some counter-terror stuff in central Africa (with great success). Their next (requested and granted) post was supposed to be someplace more dangerous than that, but I’ll bet a dollar they’ll be reassigned to tracking down some of these fuckers. I would pay a dollar to see the look on these pukes’ faces when the door flies open and a person they’d least suspect has a gun in their face.

1 Like

As a Vietnam vet, I also agree.

I’ll add, I have had quite a few draft doggers mention that after they matured they realize dogging was not one of the smarter moves. Some have said they let those that ended up in Vietnam down.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? Pretty white blond isn;t spending more than a year or two at most.

Were they actually unidentified?
Seems like the Selective Service was keeping records of who didn’t show up for their draft physicals or inductions. And who failed to register in the first nplace Filing charges in some (many) cases.
That seems somewhat different, to me.

That should be considered an “aggravating” circumstance or factor. It should be codified in federal law, as well.

2 Likes

This is a topic that’s been on my mind a lot recently.

We know that there are hundreds of appointed positions just in DHS and DOJ that were never filled in the first place, which is looking to be part of the reason for the shitshows over the past couple years, ramping up over this past summer and culminating in Jan 6.

And Biden faces resistance in the Senate to at least some appointments he’s announced. We can reasonably expect delays and foot-dragging on others even in totally non-controversial.

Can someone correct me if I am wrong, or offer an informed opinion/comment on this?

Could, once he is, Senate Majority Leader Schumer recess the Senate for a couple days?
And in the period Biden seat his entire slate of appointees in one act?
That should put his people in place, practically.on Day 1, and incentivize Senate Republicans to act in good faith on confirming non-recess appointments.
No?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available