DNC Will Kick Off With Prime Time Biden Speech

Keep in mind that Musk had a very different image and rep just a few years back.

4 Likes

You know you went for the tennis shoes. That 40 dollar T-shirt is just a gateway product.

9 Likes

Did they note that we also leave room for infanticide?

17 Likes

I’ll take where to go in my tan suit when I need an abortion while sipping a latte and forcing my son to use a tampon for $400 …

24 Likes

You didn’t work “dijon mustard” into that sentence.

16 Likes

Donald… your “unknown reason” was you got million fewer votes than Biden. You also lost in the EC. It’s time you grew up donnie and get over it. You also are gonna lose this coming election… bigly

43 Likes

You have to reserve those rooms, and they fill up fast. It is now too late for anybody who didn’t already plan their infanticide and make their reservations a month ago.

12 Likes

The 1956 convention was fun. My first political memory.

5 Likes

That was the year I was born… :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I was 11.

7 Likes

Me, too!

4 Likes

This guy went next door to the RNC, and what he got is murdered!

5 Likes

Can’t we just use one of the rest rooms?

8 Likes

Will there also be free sample packs of Mifepristone? Pending an injunction. Go to a typical medical or pharmacists conference and there are samples of various medications.

10 Likes

Apparently, Donald believes elections are like legal actions where he can keep contesting the results until the other party dies or gives up from penury or disgust.

38 Likes

Bathrooms are for baby-murdering patrons only.

Thank you for your cooperation.

9 Likes

The line for border crosser voter registration kits was crazy! Glad I got there early!!

17 Likes

Mrs dont gave me this today.

36 Likes

unable to use their usual “Biden is old” attacks, Republicans have been flailing, having a hard time dealing with the thriving Harris-Walz campaign’s media coverage and active social media presence

For the record: I don’t trust that the GOP has been caught quite so flat-footed as it appears. Everybody knew that Biden might step aside and that Harris was the most likely successor.

Like all disaster-capitalists and other chaos-opportunists, Trump loves late-game surprises. It’s not just good pro-wrestling.

Also, I guess their side just raised $1 BILLION just from oil tycoons. That money is going to show up.

12 Likes

Actually, seven plus million fewer votes. Add the almost three million fewer to Hillary and it’s two elections, ten million fewer votes.

12 Likes