You could have stopped right there.

17 Likes

Perfection! Says it all!

5 Likes

He seems nice

15 Likes

In the dictionary as the major example of IOIYAR

8 Likes

Sure. Yes. But I wanted to provide plenty of nuance in case a WaPo fact-checker visits here.

11 Likes

21 Likes

How about a slightly used super yacht?

Too soon?

8 Likes

Seems she’s asking the same questions many outside of the NY to DC media world are curious about. They simply still won’t ask tRump about anything controversial to his face that he’s trying to keep hush and out of the public eye. He slips through their fingers and they continue to do nothing to raise questions that might be the least bit of a challenge for him to answer.

41 Likes

Nice.

4 Likes

Seems the bloom is off the rose at last.

Seems ‘the shine is off the turd’ would be more apropos…

11 Likes

In a sweeping 6-1 decision, New York’s High Court REJECTS Republican lawsuit to limit mail-in voting. This is a major setback for the RNC and NRCC and a complete victory for the DCCC and NY Democrats.

41 Likes

Love that crushing sound …

19 Likes

Trump: “I use the term, often time in closing, ‘We are a nation in decline. We are a failed nation.’ And I think it’s a beautiful phrase.”

23 Likes

Thanks for bringing this subject up, @doug_t; I’ve been thinking for a few weeks that it certainly seems like a certainty possibility that shouldn’t be overlooked or ignored (and probably ought to be actively kept under surveillance).

ETA: OK, it looks like it’s even more certain and open than I’d feared. “Old ground”, indeed @yskov!?! :flushed: :scream: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Not that I needed any further confirmation that I am in the right side…

14 Likes

The Kamala Harris campaign have raised over $500 million in a single month. This blows away every other campaign record in the history books.

46 Likes

Classic - love it !!

3 Likes

59 Likes

Republicans ask Supreme Court to block 40,000 Arizonans from voting in November -

~~ Los Angeles Times

20 Likes

Tom Cotton once again proves his “dickhead” bona fides!

15 Likes