Discussion:

Discussion for article #242054

Gosh, what changed in Libya right around then?

11 Likes

Brooks used a similar disparity of size argument when explaining to her husband he could leave and the pool boy was staying.

21 Likes

It is such a sad spectacle to watch barrel fish pull out guns and start shooting at themselves.

10 Likes

LOL…what a fucking joke this is.

6 Likes

First Mo (impeach President Hillary right after she takes the oath of office), then this maroon. What is it about congresspeople named Brooks?

5 Likes

Worked so well with ACA too:
https://www.minnpost.com/sites/default/files/McConnellObamacareLegisltionCPAC640.jpg

6 Likes

I feel a comment about Babbling Brooks is probably needed here.

10 Likes

Secretary Clinton is so well-versed, so competent, and so experienced she is making these amateurs look like the fools they are.

It’s stunning to watch them flounder around trying to make something stick by rehashing old ground over and over and leveling nonsensical implications, as if the height of a stack of printouts has any bearing whatsoever on the seriousness with which this situation was handled.

This is the best airing of her Presidential credentials with respect to foreign policy that she could possibly have hoped for. The clown car of Republican candidates must be kicking themselves that this is occurring with so much public attention.

12 Likes

Apparently the story they are fielding is that Hillary FORCED us to go into Libya all by herself and then (flighty woman that she is) lost interest and flitted on to the next shiny object. Martha Roby is now stating that it is obvious that Hillary lost interest in Libya.

2 Likes

So there’s nothing going on and there’s 67 e-mails about it, but when there IS something going on, there is 795 e-mails about it.

Boy, that is suspicious as hell. Nothing gets past Susan, all right. The people of the Indiana 5th must be popping the buttons on their shirts in pride at having such a mental titan representing them.

10 Likes

" Idon’t even have a computer in my office and very rarely do I use email" Just about how Madame Secretary told Congress woman Susan Brooks to got to hell !.

Watching Congresscritter Roby get handed her frayed little Sunday school hat right now. Hillary is firmly and gently pulling the rug out from under her.

Roby keeps trying to make her point which is that she’s trying desperately to make a point that might, just might stick.

Also, it looks to me like Roby is sweating heavily.

6 Likes

Congresswoman Brooks: “So, Ms. Clinton, I can only conclude that the damning evidence that you really didn’t give a shit about Benghazi and cackled loudly when the four deaths were reported to you were in those emails never sent to you and never sent by you. I rest my case.”

2 Likes

Trees!

4 Likes

Squirrel!!

2 Likes

JOke ALL you WANt LIBTard, BUT DID you SEE HOW HIGHT that STACk of EMAILS IS??? ClearLY HITLARY is GUILTy OF SOMEthing.

13 Likes

I’d like to see some of you lawyers try this in court.

want to bet the big pile are the full email strings, with each new exchange printed out in total; while those in the smaller stack have been edited to only the most recent one… i wouldn’t doubt for a minute those shitheads would try and pull something like that…

3 Likes

Yeah! Yeah! Why would someone go to the trouble of counting all those e-mails if there weren’t a good reason to do it? I don’t know what it proves or doesn’t prove but it’s certainly got a vaguely accusatory air and that’s enough for me, by golly.

2 Likes