Discussion: WSJ: Mitt Romney Told Donors He's Considering Running For President. Again

Discussion for article #231866

Giggity

16 Likes

Romney: Tone deaf. Again.

12 Likes

Looks like Christmas is coming twice this year! Can’t wait.

I bet his binders are bursting at the seams by now.

13 Likes

What do you call someone who does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result?

22 Likes

The republican congress voting to repeal the ACA?

Crazy is as crazy does.

4 Likes

I call him a greedy bastard.

4 Likes

He mentioned the economy as a reason for considering a run. What? It’s actually in decent shape, and that’s unacceptable?!

18 Likes

He wants to crash it again.

8 Likes

When did he run before?

8 Likes

JUSt BY rUNNIng ROMNEY wiLL tURN the ECONOMY AROUND FROm the OHbummer MALAISE.

17 Likes

There’s a serious risk that the unworthy and underserving might incrementally increase their share of the nation’s wealth if present trends continue. Rewarding poverty will only teach people that they should stay poor because poverty is awesome.

14 Likes

Dick Morris assured him he’s a shoo-in to win this time. He’s feeling confident.

11 Likes

When was the last time bankers demanded $1 trillion dollars from the gov (insert dr. evil laugh here)? The place is going to the dogs, and they’re not even on the roof. I mean, this is the land of opportunity, and Mitt sees his destiny just… barely… out… of … reach.

Excellent Mitt slogan: “Romney. He’ll strap the dogs to the roof.”

2 Likes

“Listen, middle class people! If Elizabeth Warren doesn’t stop saying mean things about millionaires and billionaires, we will turn this economy right around!”

8 Likes

Wow, the Republicans sure know how to jazz up the electorate.

Another Bush, or Mittens.

Dynamic !!!

1 Like

You know the saying about insanity. Maybe that’s his problem.

1 Like

Third time the charm

or

Three strikes you’re out.

1 Like

The Republican Congress investigating Benghazi…again?

1 Like

Should have read comments first. Yours is the obvious answer here.

1 Like