Discussion: Woman's Claims About Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz Reignite Underage Sex Case

Discussion for article #232739

court documents include a photo of a smiling Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of Jane Doe No. 3 at the townhome.

Surely the “carefully worded denial” from Buckingham Palace offers a totally understandable explanation of the photo with Jane Doe #3…

Perhaps it is wrong of me, but I derive a great amount of satisfaction seeing Dershowitz’ name dragged through the mud. What a mendacious, insufferable prick.

16 Likes

Have you seen the photo? He looks like a deer caught in the headlights, like he totally did not expect cameras.

Well it all sounds pretty salacious, but having your arm around someone’s waist and actually having sex with them is two different things. This is a mess.

1 Like

Royals aren’t touchy, feelie…remember the Queen Elizabeth/Michelle Obama touching crisis???

1 Like

“Jane Doe No. 3 contends she also had sex with Dershowitz at least six times beginning when she was age 16 at various properties owned by Epstein.”

That’s an interesting method of keeping your lawyer on retainer.

6 Likes

Toe Sucker!!

I wonder what Dershowitz’s kinks are. Then again…I am shuddering at any revelations of him engaging in anything.

1 Like

“These powerful people seem to think that they don’t have to follow the same rules as everyone else.”

Bingo. Good for her for sticking to her sense of decency. It’s so easy for people to discredit her because she’s a woman, she had sex for money, these men are powerful etc etc. These POS’s get away with it because there are a lot of people who let them. There’s no doubt in my mind, these guys assumed their RIGHT to statutory rape. It’s just surprising that someone is standing up for themselves against all their power and influence. That’s the real story, IMO.

7 Likes

ewww :frowning:

I guess English royalty and Amurikan legal-community celebrity-royalty being accused of sexing up underaged girls just pales in comparison to jumping all over Cosby, because I’m not seeing shit about this on the MSM. Fucking disgusting. These people are sick in the head and this story should be front and center just like the Cosby allegations.

2 Likes

“Although Jane Doe No. 3’s true name has been published elsewhere, The Associated Press does not identify victims of sex crimes without their consent. One of her attorneys, Brad Edwards, said in an email she does not wish to be named. Now a 31-year-old wife and mother, Jane Doe No. 3 insists her motives are to hold the elite accountable.”

America’s Favorite Pastime - Anonymous Unaccountable Accountability

Especially since this has been going on forever…males with power do get away with most stuff, most of the time.

1 Like

"They said they loved that I was very compliant and knew how to keep my mouth shut."

OK, not touching that one. But does Prince Andrew have a kind of Mayor Bill de Blasio thing going on in that picture?

Little girls, apparently.

and I agree with CarlosFiance, I’m smirking at Dershowitz being caught up in this, because he’s a big-time asshole.

Throwing in OJ’s name assures that all else are considered scum. Clinton ought to know better than to even be in the same room with such people considering his past.
This claim seems totally plausible to me and likely just the tip of the iceberg.

And btw, if Prince Andrew did what she claims, is that considered a Royal f*cking?

3 Likes

If hating Dersh is wrong, I dont want to be right.

3 Likes

Now we see how the legal system works for the powerful and the connected.

“Royal rogering” is the accepted term, I believe.

2 Likes