Discussion: Why Did Mike Flynn Bother To Lie To The FBI?

It angers me that these traitors were conspiring behind President Obama’s back while he was still leading the country. From his first day as President to his last, no President in my lifetime has had to deal with such unwarranted disrespect. I hope all involved spend significant time in jail.

31 Likes

They can use the bushes for cover like Spicy.

I bet he’s a happy boy tonight.

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Now if you told me he had only a minor role in his Administration - aside from Russia - I’d believe it.

6 Likes

Bush boys … all ya gotta do is rub their tummies –

2 Likes

I can easily see him glibly tossing off a request to the White House Executive Chef to procure 10 Big macs and 20 Fries with Apple Pies. .

At which the Chef pulls a knife and commits Seppuku to prevent the corruption filtering to the culinary department.

8 Likes

Dear Republican Senator:

Don’t you think that Congress ought to hold off on major legislation until the next President is in place? That is the approach you took with Merrick Garland’s Supreme Court nomination, and I think that it is fairly obvious that Mr. Trump will be removed from office in far less time than the year you waited to fill Justice Scalia’s vacant seat.

Sincerely,
Your constituent

39 Likes

Can I just copy that and waste my time faxing it to Senators Cornyn and Cruz?

7 Likes

The spaghetti strategy

2 Likes

I LOL’d.

14 Likes

I’ve always liked what Adlai Stevenson said.

If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.

22 Likes

Oh yes, this woman. Don’t forget this woman.

https://twitter.com/MrDane1982/status/936751668640780288

23 Likes

O snap!

Wow - it had not occurred to me and it should have = she was there to pull more votes away from Hillary. Her recount attempt was a charade meant to cover something up…

18 Likes

No they’re not… if the Obama administration had authorized the contacts, Susan Rice would not have had to get approval for unmasking people on the intercepts.

10 Likes

This is clearly DJT’s m.o. It reads like the lie he dictated to Jr on the plane. “Yes, we did A, but we didn’t do B.” His whole life reads like a series of feints and dodges, using lots of words to spin our heads around, the old one-two punch but with lies and threats rather than fists. Creating a lie was the only response he could come up with, because it’s what he’s always done.

10 Likes

This reminds me of a quote Deep Throat (Mark Felt) told Woodward and Bernstein about the Watergate conspirators “These people are not bright” or words to that effect.

Tillerson has a point Trump is a moron, and surrounds himself with morons.

7 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up and jump starting my memory - that is true. It all is supposed to be cleared through the administration that is still in the WH until the inauguration.

9 Likes

Per Tillerson: Fucking moron.

They are each a combination of fucking moron and arrogant entitled fuckwit. That is invariably a deadly combination for those who possess it.

4 Likes

One of the first things that came to my mind, as well. Trump trying to be president before actually taking office.

2 Likes

This x a bizzilion.

11 Likes

Um, you left out Vince Foster.

6 Likes