Discussion: When Narratives Collide: Dems Unite With Anti-Deep State GOPers To Demand Docs

Oh I read that this chapter was done and Dems were moving on with their tails between their legs.
I was begining to think that I wasn’t thinking what I was thinking, that dementia was sitting in. Sure glad that their are a number of news sources to tell me what I think.
Oh now I am confused.

Mueller has talked to Schiff per what I’ve read through some Twitter sources.

11 Likes

Sorry, I’m tired.

4 Likes

We all are.

5 Likes

from (AP) STYLE GUIDE:
When in doubt on how to end a story. If you don’t have a non-relevant bland fact to inform your reader with at the end of the piece, quote a Republican. Never end an article with a Democrat having the last word.

8 Likes

It’s ok - please don’t be sorry. It might not have worked for you as a joke.

And we are all tired. I’m pretty down today myself. :wink:

5 Likes

imagine the outrage from my friends across the aisle had our intelligence community contemplated such actions against President Obama.

7 Likes

watch a fun movie instead of the news tonight
get take out
pet the deserving

10 Likes

Is it contagious? I hope so.

So there’s a vaccine? Good to know.

2 Likes

In the end, what may save this country is the sheer stupidity of Trumpists in congress–especially the House.

4 Likes

Part of the problem today for me is my cat doesn’t feel good. Bastet knows what he got into - he was out all night and threw up on the porch this morning before we got up. This happens not infrequently, he’ll be fine, but it doesn’t lift the mood. hahaha

6 Likes

I’m sorry. our pets give us great joy - and a lot of worry when they’re sick

4 Likes

From what I have seen on Josh’s Twitter feed, Trump is doing the kinds of obstructive things with the Mueller Report which (a) reveal a consciousness of guilt and (b) dictatorial tendencies.

Although this can be looked at as bad news, Trump’s consciousness of guilt means “guilt”.

The dictatorial part may well be what we need to wake up the sleepyheads on our side.

WE NEED TO GET THAT REPORT…A.S.A.P.

8 Likes

Every time my boys eat grass, one throws up, sometimes a lot, but he doesn’t act sick other than that.

2 Likes

There are two kinds of cats - cats who throw up a lot and cats who don’t. This one tends to throw up a lot anyway. But this is beyond that - he ate something or got into something cause he threw up foam this morning and he feels awful. But he ate his food earlier, and he’s asleep and he’ll be fine I expect.

Thanks for that, though - I appreciate it!

@emiliano4 - The country wants the full Mueller Report, the Barr letter hasn’t moved the dial on his approvals, it’s all going to come crashing down on him I know. It has just been a rough several days in the country. I haven’t lost faith in anything though.

6 Likes

Deep deeper deeeper . . you hear only my voice . . your arms are feeling heavy . . your eyes are closing . . you are entering the deep state . . . . . . . . . …

3 Likes

The “deep state” resides in the GOPers warped minds!

3 Likes

It’s a wonder a deep anything can live in such shallow waters.

4 Likes

oh, it’s not Peep State?

8 Likes