Discussion: What In The World Is Devin Nunes Up To?

Rumor has it that he majored in animal husbandry—until they caught him at it one day.

15 Likes

You kind of felt sorry for Burns, he was so outmatched by Hawkeye and Trapper John.

4 Likes

Prepare yourself for another massive disappointment, Snookums.

6 Likes

Rumor has it he wasn’t the husband in the relationship…

12 Likes

He’s occupying the Oval Office.

13 Likes

That might explain how his syphilitic brain works.

3 Likes

I don’t know why they would be skittish about info sharing with Schiff.

I think what she’s saying (or rather trying to) is that Nunes is doing this to keep the FBI from privately sharing additional info with the committee leads. By being untrustworthy himself, he keeps Schiff from being briefed as well. I don’t buy it…too clever by half and Nunes’ body language doesn’t jibe with him being that calculating.

10 Likes

No evidnce of collusion.

Drink!

7 Likes

Leaks are a booby prize only yuke. Even Trump says leaks are great, when they go his way. Leaks are a tertiary story compared to foreign influence/sabotage of our electoral process which appears to have been a successful criminal exercise. Some people get executed for this scale of crime. UK, you are an idiot or deliberately promoting serious criminal behavior, but we knew that.

5 Likes
4 Likes

The targets of the investigation appreciate the heads up, Nunes. Well done.

12 Likes

perhaps he was once a teenaged resident of Thalia, TX?

1 Like

Yup, I have no doubt Comey knew Nunes would do this, and planned accordingly.

11 Likes

They already knew I’d have to say. Doesn’t make it ok to reveal though and Nunes should serve time.

3 Likes

Why is it the Democrats are always the only adults in the room?

Pity, these Thugs just won’t grow up and take their responsibilities seriously.

We need an independent committee to investigate this shit. Clearly, this is too much for little Devin to handle. Its. Just Too Hard.

11 Likes

We need a nice photoshop of a couple dozen Trump associates in orange suits on a chain gang

2 Likes

Bash suggesting Trump could preemptively pardon his inner circle to shut down investigation. I think that would start a huge shitstorm for Trump.

13 Likes

Coup

It does have a real two-minute-warning flavor, doesn’t it?

6 Likes

he wants out of leading the investigation. no upside for nunes here.

special prosecutor, here she comes.

2 Likes