Discussion: WH Tweets 'Mueller Madness' Bracket With Reporters Who Were 'Embarrassingly Wrong'

Live it up Sarah…

The report will get out. They’ll be plenty of crow to eat later…

Mmmm… Crow…

3 Likes

I said this last night - they are all acting like Barr’s letter was Trump’s fairy godmother’s magic wand and suddenly he’s Cinderella - loved, fit for office, not lazy, not crazy.

Yea I don’t think so.

7 Likes

Agreed. But the point is neither of us would do what she does just to be on a winning team. But some people will - that’s the core difference.

1 Like

As far as she’s concerned, Trump is a winner and winning leads to great things.

Now one (or both) of these points is (are) wrong, but I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

One of the rules of this era, is that good news never last, so I’m just gonna crack open a beer and wait over here.

2 Likes

I thought SHS was leaving the White House after the first of the year. Is it because the money is good, and she’s such a bad liar and unlikable person that no one else wants her?

So we are now to disregard what we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears from Donnie, the fake president. I understand Mueller may not have had sufficient evidence to convict Donnie of intent to obstruct, and there’s the DOJ policy that a president cannot be indicted, even a fake president. Still, I am profoundly disappointed with what we know of the Mueller report, which I admit is very little. I’m still waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, because I sure as shit don’t see it now.

1 Like

Well I agree that “good news” never lasts but I hope what you mean is that good news for Trump never lasts because it never does.

I liked the Dallas News headline on this today: Mueller Ruling Puzzles Experts. I like that.

3 Likes

Sure we’re beautiful to look at - but inside we’re all gristle, trust me

5 Likes

Right. She was never accepted by the in crowd while growing up Huckabee.

1 Like

Arkansas is a wunnerful state or so I’ve been told.

1 Like

It’s actually quite pretty. Especially the parts with no people.

4 Likes

yes

3 Likes

When our kids were young we vacationed in Petit Jean State Park a couple of times. Arkansas state parks were head and shoulders above Louisiana state parks back then. Another summer, we went further north around the Buffalo River and Mountain View in the Ozark Mountains. The Ozark Folk Center was a gem in those days. I hope it still is.

The White House is like Leon Lett celebrating before he reached the end zone. They are incentivizing continued investigative reporting and maybe even some leaks of info from the Mueller report if it isn’t released.

3 Likes

This isn’t going to age well.

1 Like

“On Tyranny” by Timothy Snyder is a good brief primer on where we may be headed.

4 Likes

Good point. Nothing gets the media more fired up than making the story about them. This WH is eventually going to learn about overreach.

It ain’t over ‘til it’s over Hamhock.
Just sayin’.

1 Like

Yesterday, or maybe the day before (I’ve lost track) The Hill offered an abject and frankly a completely disgusting apology to trump. I’ll not be spending any time perusing their articles after ths since they’re saying that the left was comletely wrong and we belong not behind the woodshe but in it…with the door locked.

What a bunch of fucking weenies the Hill is…

I see nothing,… not. one. damned. thing. that changes my mind about trump. I could list it all but y’all know what I refer to.

3 Likes

The other night, the local news conducted a phone poll. Now granted it’s one of those polls but the question was: did the Mueller Report (never mind we don’t have it) cause you to change your mind about Trump?

98% of the people who responded to the poll said NO.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available