Discussion: WH Tweets 'Mueller Madness' Bracket With Reporters Who Were 'Embarrassingly Wrong'

Wanna know the difference between ordinary folk and trump?
Ordinary people have friends, some of long standing and many based on two way loyalty.
trump has Non-Disclosure Agreements… with one way loyalty built in.

3 Likes

Yep - and those aren’t going to take him that far.

trump would hafta change radical Muslim’s idea of Jihad, set up universal world wide single payer health care and cure all forms of cancer… and do it all before noon (local Tucson time) for me to change my mind about him.

edit

Calling the media “the enemy of the people” is breaking the First Amendment and ought to be an impeachable offense. It goes directly against his oath of office, but then we all know how well he keeps oaths and vows. Just ask his 3 wives.

1 Like

As always, Sarah is just keeping it classy.

2 Likes

Did you notice the author of the apology was Sharyl Atkisson? Lol. It would have been published sooner, but the Deep State hacked her backspace key again.

2 Likes

Greenwald’s book on the patriot act and the bush administration’s abuses was excellent. But the way to read him is as a Kremlin propagandist. Like it or not, Snowden was a huge win for our foreign policy adversaries and Russia specifically. So was Trump.

It is really discouraging how unskeptically the barr summary has been received. There’s no evidence in it whatsoever. And certain words are carrying an awful lot of water.

4 Likes

Trump has confessed on National TV, something like:
" I fired Comey, because, you know, that Russia thing."
That’s obstruction.

Let Trump and his Trumpies swagger, brag and accuse. They are on thin ice and will look more stupid than ever once the Mueller Report is obtained by the Democrats.

The world is paying too much attention to the published propaganda letter summarizing the vast Mueller Report into 4 pages, written by Trump’s hand-picked flunky AG.
“The truth will out!”

1 Like

Hubris…that and vanity…the devils favorite sins.

And mature. And professional.

And she wonders why she can’t get any job offers.

When the facts come out, and they will , Huck Sanders will eat crow til her last meal.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available