Discussion: WH Spox: On Russia, Trump 'Knows What His Involvement Was And That’s Zero'

2 Likes

Wow. How many people just went under the bus with that statement?
Trump sure knows how to reward loyalty!

20 Likes

I had the same two reactions: 1. I thought Trump was supposed to reward loyalty and 2. There is going to be such a hill of bodies under that bus that it will no longer be drivable.

10 Likes

First “they lost Ryan,” and now this. Sad!!!

15 Likes

This sets a very low bar for the press to demonstrate that Trump is lying.

But then, it isn’t exactly news that he’s full of BS, so the reaction may be muted.

14 Likes

Zero involvement. He knew nothing. Only his national security adviser, his attorney general, his son in law, and his campaign advisers were involved with Russia. They hid it from Donald. Really he is the victim here.

19 Likes

I’m not a cartoonist but if I were, Putin would be half naked on a horse with a long female wig. Trump would be pointing at Putin behind him, saying, “I had no relations with that woman!”

10 Likes

bury them at sea with a note to fish: BAD, do not to eat

4 Likes

OMG. where has truthiness gone?

6 Likes

Just threw Jared and his daughter under there as well.

12 Likes

I’m fast losing count on the number of “unforced errors” by all parties involved.

I’m just floored by how absolutely ridiculous this statement is. “The big point here is the President himself knows what his involvement was and that’s zero.”

Way to set yourself up and screw all your associates in one sentence.

15 Likes

Anybody notice that the structure of culpability here eerily resembles that of a mobster?

25 Likes

Completely isolating himself. Motivating others to turn on him. Desperately projecting his faults onto opponents.

The end is near, Don Kremlin.

12 Likes

Yah sure. Trump has no idea at all what his people are doing… none at all. Yup ah ha not a scintilla of knowledge. Or for that matter what his kids are up to in Russia.

14 Likes

So everybody around Trump is guilty but not Trump. Seems likely…not to mention he has connections to Russia. I do not know about Putin (other than him claiming they are friends and then saying they have never spoke) but Russian business men bailed him out of bankruptcy. And his son has said they have loads of assessts from Russia.

10 Likes

House of cards started early this year

11 Likes

He also knew that 3-5 million illegal votes were cast. Sad!

4 Likes

You know, going with the mafia analogy, maybe Trump should be seen in his bathrobe, muttering. “Don” Trump can use a very believable senility defense.

5 Likes

i hear it’s real wet, if you know what i mean?

or, sleeping with the fishes.