Discussion: WH: Sarah Sanders Will Hold A Briefing 'When She Finds A Reason To Do That'

1 Like

“We have nothing (truthful) to say to the American people . . . . .”

36 Likes

Nailed it.

9 Likes

Sarah’s first name should have been “Barbara or Beverly” Her initials would then be B.S.

7 Likes

Donald: “No Sarah before I get Wall”

9 Likes

Oh, man, if that’s not incentive to never fund the damned wall, I don’t know what is!

23 Likes

Sarah may go to jail, too.

13 Likes

Sounds like a wasted salary that can be cut from the Federal budget, then.

25 Likes

Be still, my heart!

That would be like 20 Christmases and 30 birthdays all rolled into one big present.

19 Likes

Low Energy Donnie yields Lie Energy Sarah.

6 Likes

“I mean, he’s the most accessible president in history, and most of the media in this room will tell you that,” he added.

Most of the media in the room would define “accessible” to mean responding to questions without a helicopter whirring behind him.

11 Likes

Govt. shutdown, nothing to say, no fake news. Don’t miss you one little bit.

6 Likes

“My administration is running like a fine-tuned machine.”
— Toadglans von Hamberdlar

More proof: No chaos.

7 Likes

Ah, sweet Sarah, always the charmer.

3 Likes

So never then. That’s fine. It’s not like she provides actual information.

5 Likes

Good ol’ Bush erra hubris.

I think SHS should be paid her salary when the American people ‘find a reason to do that’.

15 Likes

This administration did not want and never could tolerate a normal relationship with a free press. This seems to be the acknowledgement of that and a particular stage in the divorce where the parties simply stop talking to each other.

23 Likes

The administrations new policy of only reporting good news begins today…

1 Like

Aunt Lydia figures the less they see of her the better her chances are of getting into a restaurant.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available