Discussion: WH: Sarah Sanders Will Hold A Briefing 'When She Finds A Reason To Do That'

Maybe she means when she has something true to say.

1 Like

Seems like well of lies is drying up.

But I understand Sarah, what is the point of adding more video clips of lies defending Trump to her collection? The press and the rational public do not believe her, and the Trumptards donā€™t need her lies, they make up their own. So her press conferences are totally pointless from the Presidency point of view, and she just gets more scorn and insults thrown her way. Sheā€™s burned out, even disgusting witches have their limit.

5 Likes

Dare we say this?
Itā€™s no lossšŸ™„

6 Likes

So is Sarah getting paid for doing nothing? How ironic when others are getting nothing for working.

14 Likes

Trump just tweeted contradicting Gigley, Hogley. Grogan, Godzilla whatever his name is.

3 Likes

Hair Piece, His name is Hair Piece. He is employed as a useful foil to avert attention from the Supreme Leaderā€™s amazing locks.

2 Likes

Expect to see her daily on Fox State News.

3 Likes

And Sarah was never seen againā€¦

1 Like

So does this mean that the White House correspondents will have to do some real digging instead of mostly stenography?

7 Likes

As soon as her boss gets up off 'a his fat butt, she can check under the couch cushions.

1 Like

I thought she was supposed to be gone at the end of 2018.

6 Likes

Good. Nothing there, anyway. Now the press can do some real reporting.

2 Likes

Its about as likely as your playing Nat King Coleā€™s ā€œChristmas Songā€ the week before Christmas

2 Likes

Is it too much to hope for?

2 Likes

She canā€™t find another job.

11 Likes

She may find a reason Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 when she announces Trump defiantly refuses to leave the White House after a thrashing loss to Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren.

Or when the Trump Crime Family is perp-walked out the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

2 Likes

Itā€™s true. Sheā€™s been trying for months now and no one will hire her.

2 Likes

On a less jokey note. There cannot be a single aspect of her job function that is rewarding. She stands in front of a room naked eating a bowl of shit served to her by a contemptuous person who you know never says thank you. Her job is to eat the shit quickly and tell everyone how yummy it was. If she does her job well, she fights to eat shit another day. If she doesnā€™t the one who shits into the bowl everyday will actually eat laxatives and tons of garlic and chili to make her next serving even more special.

Iā€™m not saying we pity her, because fuck Sloth, this is what she chooses, but that job just sounds soul crushing.

4 Likes

I know. I wasnā€™t being snarky, itā€™s true. hahaha

Well I just read that heā€™s throwing down the gauntlet on the SOTU. Heā€™s sent a letter to the Sargeant at Arms of the House about a walk through.

The Bros. Grimm arenā€™t writing horror stories anymore, either.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available