Discussion: WH Plans To Block Legal Immigrants From Citizenship If They Used These Programs

1 Like

cru·el·ty
ˈkro͞o(ə)ltē
noun

callous indifference to or pleasure in causing pain and suffering.
“he has treated her with extreme cruelty”
synonyms: brutality, savagery, inhumanity, barbarity, barbarousness, brutishness, sadism, bloodthirstiness, viciousness, wickedness; More

behavior that causes pain or suffering to a person or animal.
“we can’t stand cruelty to animals”

behavior that causes physical or mental harm to another, especially a spouse, whether intentionally or not.

60 Likes

So where does Melania fit into this scheme? Is she still an “Einstein”?

How about her chain migration parents? Her plastic surgeons?

41 Likes

Brought to you by Trumps own Hitler Youth.

53 Likes

Can we please dig up the bestiality tapes on Miller and get them out on the innertubes? This pond scum deserves extreme public humiliation.

22 Likes

Mr. Miller must have been horribly abused by his parents. That is the only explanation I have for such vicious behavior.

Too many psychopaths making policy.

RESIST,

31 Likes

Creating a permanent second-tier underclass, how lovely.

Hard to imagine anything less American in ideology and more American in historical practice. Goodies for me and not for thee.

24 Likes

When this is done, we won’t have to shave his head, so he gets extra tar and super-size feathers.

15 Likes

Plain, freaking overt racism. So much for the “we’re just enforcing the laws” bs. This has always been all about making America white again.

27 Likes

This goose stepping goon needs to be brought up on charges. I guarantee baby Goebbels has committed some crimes…they need to find them ASAP.

This is beyond cruelty it’s rampant criminality. He swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, which enumerates the rule of law…and laws say immigrants deserve all the benefits and protections of anyone else.

What should the penalty be for betraying America and the Constitution? For this punk 100 years sounds about right.

26 Likes

I mean, what is the justification here? What sort of crazy rationalization can they even offer for trying to do something like this?

31 Likes

Okay, what does this mean, other than typing it on the Internet and then feeling accomplished? There are bad people in power using the powers afforded them by law to do bad things. If you typed Vote, because it’s important, that might be more helpful.

3 Likes

White people on the verge of becoming a minority, react thusly

11 Likes

You really have to be steeped in hatred to do this.

21 Likes

Next: revoking the citizenship of native-born residents who have used these programs, unless they pass a lack-of-melanin test.

16 Likes

You decide. I know what I am doing, what I do with my money, and my voice, and what campaigns I am working for on a daily basis.

Enjoy your day.

10 Likes

Presumeably the same angle-bargle used to justify restricting eligibility for social services for years. Taking. Mooching. Thinly veiled racism. Moral value of work.

The question here is will the racism continue to be veiled?

I am a bit surprised at the inclusion of food stamps on the list, because I thought we had already bared refugees from feeding their kids,Er, abusing our munificent benefits system.

7 Likes

5 Likes

No tapes…no animal would have him.

3 Likes

They are still fighting reconstruction.

6 Likes