Discussion: WATCH: Trump Trolls Clinton As An Advocate For Women In Latest Attack Video

Discussion for article #244405

1 Like

Unreal. This is so pathetic and pointless.

3 Likes

Hey, it didn’t work and indeed backfired when they went after Bill himself, but now surely it will work two decades later. Against his wife.

16 Likes

The only point of this ad is to elicit yet another feigned gasp of horror by the MSM to keep him in coverage. Isn’t going to persuade anyone in the GOP who isn’t already for him, isn’t going to get him any votes from anyone who won’t vote for him.

19 Likes

Trump is going to be great for the women. He’s already married three of them.

18 Likes

One more example of how classless and clueless Trump is. He is incapable of offering any sound ideas as to how he intends to “make America great,” so instead he flings mud at his opponents and in the process, drags the country into the mud with him. This is what the American people want for President? If so, it will end the American experiment in democracy.

1 Like

“Trump Trolls Clinton As An Advocate For Women In Latest Attack Video.”

Donald Trump, Feminist Champion:

• ‘The Trump Rule’ in the Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants: “[H]alf of the women who advance are selected – based on looks, naturally – by he and his staff.”

• Trump Tweet: “26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military…What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?”

• Trump Ex-Wife: “[H]e raped me.”

Please proceed, candidate.

21 Likes

This won’t convince anyone who’d vote for her not to.

As albesure said above, this is pathetic and pointless.

4 Likes

Should I bother waiting for the attack ads featuring Trump’s bankruptcies that required a taxpayer bailout? Can Dems state some facts and fight back?

3 Likes

He’s a mud puppy. Ugly as sin, sauntering through the slime. Crawling out of the water. I caught one once, cut my line and walked the other way, so I know!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t vote for anyone who has suffered as much memory loss as Trumpet has…

21 Likes

Every photo of Donald Trump is a dick pic.

10 Likes

They will. They’re pacing themselves because there’s so much material, but when they start the ads will write themselves as people have said before.

5 Likes

So, Trump confuses sex with sexim. Why?

4 Likes

Trumpet must be in particular stage of grief we’ve never heard of before which compels him to attack the man he once admired so much and at one time encouraged to buy a condo in a Trump installation.

7 Likes

** TRUMP is an EIGHT- deferment** draft dodger during Vietnam! Who wants a COWARD in White House>?

4 Likes

Is it just me, or is that a great ad… For Hillary?

1 Like

Just when I start to think Trump may actually be a Democratic plant he does something that convinces me he’s truly a Republican: in this case overplaying his hand.

5 Likes

2 minutes after viewing this picture:
84% of Trump voters did not recall that Clinton was in the photo
34% of Trump voters agreed that Trump was holding a rifle and posing with fellow hunters
17% of Trump voters agreed that Trump was bowling
15% of Trump voters agreed that they had seen a photo of Trump rounding up undocumented immigrants

4 Likes

That’ll be good for one vote.

1 Like