Discussion: Watch Rep. Katie Porter Teach Ben Carson His Own Job

Nabisco Ben

2 Likes

REO Speedwagon?

I’ve got to tell Secretary Carson that I can’t fight this feeling.

We’ve got to keep the fire burning. Then we can ride the storm out. And take it on the run, baby.

Rep. Porter, don’t let him go!

8 Likes

The takedown of Dimon was impressive. She gets some points for taking down the dumb ones but Dimon is smart and usually able to make a good public appearance. She spoke not a single word of vague moralistic reproach. She brought him down with the power of ARITHMETIC. (Her teacher, Professor Warren must be so proud.).

7 Likes

I still think Ben Carson is either Diamonds or Silk out of their drag regalia.

2 Likes

S’more like this?

4 Likes

I think she already owns them … but maybe better still … the stress of it all makes her reconsider the very essence of their love … and tells neutered Stevie she needs some ‘space’ , time back in Scotland (alone mind you) to reconsider their ‘togetherness’ … or something vague like that (better to let the lawyers use the unavoidable words).

And then Stevie will have to go back to paying for ‘it’.

1 Like

More and more it becomes clear that Trump’s “executive time” every morning before he strolls in to the oval around noon is time he is functioning as the executive of Trump Industries and I cannot believe no one ever looks into this. Here is just one example of his sons NOT in fact managing his companies without his input which was the bullshit we were all fed initially-that he wasn’t even going to be talking with Don Jr.

10 Likes

Yes she is!

1 Like

drugged fish at that

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

…or a Really Low hanging fruit…

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The national mortgage servicing settlement was a stab in the back. It institutionalized and functionally legalized foreclose fraud. It may be fun to reveal Carson’s stupidity but it doesn’t do a thing. It’s impossible to say how many hundreds of thousands of fraudulent documents were submitted to courts the enable foreclosure. Well it’s just a technicality.

Thanks Obama

We live in a great country, because here a person of color can be just an idiot as butt-stupid honky Louis Gohmert and still be chosen for a cabinet position.
And please do not sully the noble ideals of affirmative action by saying Carson’s ascension to this post by Trump/GOP is due to that.
This isn’t affirmative action. This is just outright grift and corruption.

3 Likes

1 Like

Sometimes you just need to response to ridiculousness with ridiculousness.

I feel better now.

1 Like

I love Katie Porter. While watching her systematically take apart Carson, Dimon, and others, I kept waiting for her to say,

“WHERE ARE MY FUCKING DRAGONS?!”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available