Discussion: Watch Rep. Katie Porter Teach Ben Carson His Own Job

Katie looks like the mom who sells muffins at the school bake sale, but she’s really a pit bull.

17 Likes

Apparently, that’s where the band got their name. I learned this just 10 years ago when I saw one of the trucks.

… take on the evil archvillain DoubleStuff.

5 Likes

I’m on the side of anyone who smacks down Jamie Dimon.

6 Likes

omg… I just saw the exchange on MSNBC before seeing it here. unfrigginbelievable. the level of stupidity has absolutely collapsed with this administration.

5 Likes

Not true. They certainly asked Betsy DeVos questions demonstrating she didn’t know a gd-damned thing about education – but that didn’t stop the Republicans from confirming her.

13 Likes

There were Dems in that confirmation hearing too. No one asked her anything near as damning as what happened here today.

WHY

NOT???

1 Like

Absolutely right my friend.

2 Likes

AOC is just another loud mouthed millennia……….she is annoying…just shut up and let the adults do their jobs.

2 Likes

they needed pence’s tiebreaker to get betsy in. seriously dense.

5 Likes

Hey, it could have been a trick.

Hahahaha!!!

1 Like

Any normal person would be shamed to be schooled in such a way, but these people have no shame.

“Only the Best.”

2 Likes

You know, I was thinking VP, but you are right.

1 Like

You know, if you only hung out in the break room and drank coffee all day, you’d pick up some of the lingo in two years. Just saying.

20 Likes

Yeah, I hope his asshole wife brings a nice handbag to put his balls in after they get lopped off.

2 Likes

Katie Porter is awesome! That is all.

4 Likes

“Carson: [Pause] An Oreo…”

Holy shit. Uhhhhhh…I’d like to call that a gift from god and let the riffing begin, but I’m just going to keep my mouth shut on this one before I get myself in trouble.

9 Likes

Elizabeth Warren taught her well. Even if Warren doesn’t get the nomination at least she has a farm team like Rep. Porter out there. We’re going to need them to counteract the past 30 plus years of the Koch’s and Federalist Society apparatchiks.

6 Likes

Sleepy Ben Carson.

1 Like

And BTW, being the Secretary of HUD and not knowing the answer to what an REO is, is like being a kindergarten teacher and not knowing the names of the primary colors or being able to recite the alphabet.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available