Discussion: Watch Rep. Katie Porter Teach Ben Carson His Own Job

Carson: “If she had tried that, I would’ve had no choice but to sic my Boyz in the HUD on her.”

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I’m just a casual observer in a dream Ben Carson is having.

11 Likes
In an uncomfortable episode during a meeting of the House Financial Services Committee on Tuesday, Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) asked HUD Secretary Ben Carson a series of specific mortgage-related policy questions that he was utterly unable to answer.

Ben Carson, Secretary of DUH.

24 Likes

Vulture swooping in…

3 Likes

I look at all this stuff on the positive side. Had Trump selected someone competent, that understood how their agency functions and all that, that person would have been prepared from day 1 to damage and undermine the agency.

I’m quite content that he’s selected idiots who haven’t the foggiest notion that the agency they lead even exists.

Much better chance of us all getting through this period relatively unscathed.

6 Likes

Is the “brain surgeon” ben carson in early dementia? sure seems stupid to me.

3 Likes
23 Likes

The next time some smartass says, “It’s not brain surgery” or “It’s not rocket science” or the like, they should be forced to watch this video.

11 Likes

I can’t decide if he’s appalling or embarrassing or both.

All the best people.™

6 Likes

NASA is thanking its lucky stars that Uncle Ben wasn’t a rocket scientist…

10 Likes

You know what would be an earth shaking force of nature, Rep. Porter, Sen. Warren (Porter was her former student), and Sen. Harris all giving a Trumpster a little interview. Just a few questions.

8 Likes

FIFY

16 Likes

I really like this woman. Note to self: Never get on the other side of a conversation with her when she is in her lane.
Yowza.

13 Likes

I loved it when she offered to loan Betsy DeVos a textbook she had written for an answer DeVos was clueless about. This might be a smidge better

20 Likes

That’s gonna be some Must See TV.

10 Likes

An OC Dem!

8 Likes

Ben was not referring to the cookie, but if you read his label I suspect its just as toxic.

Katie Porter is hot.

And getting hotter.

3 Likes

He is a weasel and she was amazing, smart, and to the point.

8 Likes

Increasingly, Trumps so-called “administration” appointees like Carson and many others, do not seem to be even trying when they come before a Congressional committee. They all seem to be incompetent, stupid, and/or corrupt. Really, I guess all of the above.

Trump and the entire Cabinet should all be impeached.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available