Stoopid 22nd Amendment!
And Freidman. And, let us be honest, Kristoff too.
fuckum
I guiltily threw out the seeds. It’s so tedious to separate them from the kajillion little tendrils of pumpkin guts. They’re pretty tasty roasted but I was rushed to get Halloween going and just not in the mood to follow up. : (
On the other hand I was the only person on my block with a jack-'o-lantern! And candy to give out! The rest of them were a bunch of whatever the Halloween equivalent of a grinch is. Boo! in every sense. So perhaps the Halloween gods will not punish me too severely for chucking those seeds.
We have a human being in the White House, not a synthetic hating robot whose every move must appeal to our worst instincts i.e. Reagan and the Bush Crime Family and the current crop of corrupt GOP “candidates.”
Good stuff!
He’s distant and aloof to her; that’s all that matters.
I would bet that this sets off all her anxieties and insecurities: that she is not another Dorothy Parker but only a slightly clever wordsmith and that someday everyone will ignore her, finally seeing her spiteful, empty stream of consciousness ramblings for what they are.
How about we make up a version of the “MadLibs? game” Call it the “Hate Obama Anything Anyhow Any Who.” Emilliano, your questions could be on every page! Love it!
Just try to imagine Ben Carson in the same setting. I double-dog-dare ya!
Mini Pope?!?!?! Isn’t this the height of his American standing post Kim?
Now, I’d be impressed if there was a simultaneous and unplanned meeting in Rome of the Pope with a mini Obama…