Discussion: WATCH: Obama Gushes Over Mini Pope At White House Halloween Bash

Leave it to a Kenyan Muslin terrorist-sympathizing homersectional supporting uslurper to paint his watermelons blue in a nod to the communists and illegal immigrants who live in blue states.

8 Likes

Just can’t see Trump doing this.

2 Likes

How much money gets spent on rightwing smear campaigns in a calendar year do you think? Planted stories, media pipelines, political consultants, Benghazi panels, expenses, expendables, catering? Seems grossly ineffective, but I guess it keeps the GDP up.

4 Likes

Since Halloween is typically a secular event with pagan roots, eschewed by some religions, I doubt there would be any event at all.

He’s distant and aloof to the media and fellow politicians–especially to journalists like Dowd.

2 Likes

The guy has a way with kids…

8 Likes

I love our President, he’s the best!!

5 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

OMG How tricking adorable are these photos. It is probably a way to de-stress

I love love love love him

5 Likes

Perhaps the best baby costume of all time:

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ruth-baby-ginsburg.jpg

9 Likes

Nope—he’s a germophobe, among his other charming qualities.

3 Likes

Happy Halloween MattinPa. Happy carving. We just got finished. Can’t wait to eat all the pumpkin seeds.

BTW, I agree. There is nothing aloof about him.

Thank you Jalus. In Joy is a perfect label

1 Like

Yeah, he’s cute.

But he screwed up the takeover of Texas.

3 Likes

Bo and Sunny, just hanging out, keeping an eye on things…Favorite picture.

AMEN!
I had to sign-in just to give your Comment a ā€œLikeā€!
The one saving grace is that is well-earned legacy in posterity is secured.
Sadly, I may not live long enough to see his recognition - but it WILL happen!

3 Likes

He’s distant and aloof to reporters, Villagers, and elected officials, who have all grown accustomed to the President sucking up to them. He doesn’t suck up. Neither does Michelle Obama. The whole family has a sense of who they are, who they want to be, and that matters more to them than fawning from the likes of Maureen Dowd.

She remains annoyed that Obama just is not into her.

The fact that she continues to locate prime real estate for the NYTimes would be mystifying were it not for the fact that David Brooks does, as well.

Happy Halloween, dude.

4 Likes

There is a REASON so many Italians went and have thrived in Argentina and other Latin American cultures.

Pa’ lante!

Cruz or Santorum would have sicked his dogs on the toddler and tar and feathered its father.

On another note, I’m sure Pope Francis was delighted. American Catholics are coming around. The children will lead them?

So wonderful!

I imagine they will be derided as pagans, warlocks, and Atheists in 3…2…

I will miss them so much.

1 Like