Discussion: WaPo: Trump Has Referred To Jeff Sessions As 'Mr. Magoo'

That’s an insult to Mr. Magoo!

And anyway, I think “Lil’ Jeffy” suits him better.

11 Likes

That doesn’t even make sense. I just—ugh. Anybody want coffee? I’m going downstairs to make more.

29 Likes

This must be that part where Trump is pivoting toward being more Presidential.

26 Likes

More like Granny from Beverly Hillbillies

31 Likes

:laughing: even in his private, back-room insults, the Donald projects like an IMAX.

17 Likes

Sorry, it’s Keebler Elf or the highway for me.

23 Likes

The ignorant GOP never learns.

4 Likes

It’s bad enough Hicks is out and probably now Jared too, but even his talent for derogatory nicknames is leaving him.

7 Likes

I suspect that Trump is pushing Sessions a little to hard. Sessions is a coward, but he has some real power, and he is likely to find a lot of allies in the DOJ & FBI if it comes to screwing Trump.

Trump’s complains about the Dems and the “deep state” but the ones that are going to knife him in the back are the people that he personally choose, namely Sessions and Pence (bootlickers like Pence are the most treacherous backstabbers).

17 Likes

I like it!!

1 Like

Trump is so bad that I am beginning to support the little shit.

5 Likes

Leave Mr. Magoo out of this, Dotard.

On the other hand, while we’re on the subject…

30 Likes

Dear Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III,

My Liberal Heart DOES NOT bleed for you! You knew your boss was a giant, untrustworthy, narcissistic bag of twice-used enema fluid when you chose to support him in the Republican’t primaries and then later join his “administration”. So something about beds and sleeping in them. Now go get your shinebox, little elf!

Love,

Ken in MN

16 Likes

Is Donnie upset that Jeff didn’t invite him to dinner last night?

5 Likes

LOL - Love it!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

The President is out of sync with the public. Otherwise, he would have referred to Sessions as a Keebler Elf.

Trump cannot even get his pop culture references right.

6 Likes

Just saw we are on the same wave length.

“Mr. Magoo” was originally a leftist protest against Walt Disney and the likes of Richard Nixon and Joseph McCarthy. Trump does not have the vaguest idea.

12 Likes

The NYT is reporting today that tRump would have trouble getting a replacement nominee through the Senate. Apparently, there’s enough goodwill toward Beauregard (at least among Republican senators) to make it hard to put a tRump loyalist in place.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available