Discussion: WaPo: Kushner Is Holding Onto 90 Percent Of His Real Estate Investments

2 Likes

By the time he’s done with his part of the Big Grift, Jarvanka will have 150% of the initial real estate investments.

9 Likes

Sale of the remaining 90% was planned but postponed . He had brochures and other material printed up with the corporate name “Jared Kushner’s Properties of Interest” but the past weekend’s focus groups suggested that he get another slogan…

5 Likes

The swamp needs more reptiles it seems.

6 Likes

from February

can’t wait to hear what his lawyers have to say now.

5 Likes

If your lawyer always has to speak for you…

2 Likes

Aside from “Jared, keep your mouth shut!”

2 Likes

Jared’s gonna look fine in pinstripes… He’ll be the ball of the belle’s…

4 Likes

wonder if it would take.

1 Like

If he takes the rules so seriously why not disclose his ethics agreement?

5 Likes

So where he’s going there are going to be belles? The 1% is more powerful than I thought.

This is such BS. ‘Kushner and his team were “striving for simplicity” in choosing which assets to sell off’ which he is coordinating with his travel schedule so he’ll know who to influence or not based on his portfolio. C’mon.

1 Like

More likely HE is going to be the belle…and see lots of balls.

I kid. Even if he did get convicted and sent to jail, he would be in a swanky white collared prison working on his tennis game.

2 Likes

His financial portfolio, including real estate, is going to be bigger when he leaves the WH, than it is was on Jan 20. Guaranteed. Likewise Ivanka’s net worth is going to be higher when Dear Daddy leaves than it was on Jan 20. Indeed, I would wager that the entire Kuchner family net worth will be considerably higher.

This is just more pissing on our collective legs and telling us its raining. Remember, this is the guy who committed perjury on his requests for security clearance. And, to my knowledge, still hasn’t corrected that. He is only willing to verbally commit to what reporters/leakers have uncovered; because there are undoubtedly other meetings that haven’t been revealed.

8 Likes

From the article:

“Jared takes the ethics rules very seriously and would never compromise himself or the administration,” Joshua Raffel, a spokesman for Kushner, told the Post.

Hahaha!!! Snort!!! Hahahaha!!!

Since when have any of these people cared about the rules of ethics?

6 Likes

I literally knew–make that know though I haven’t seen him lately–a guy who took the fall similar to what might happen to Jared. Not poor by any stretch. He had to have his lawyer ask for a Club Fed where they were more like non-1%er prisoners because his firm had screwed so many people that the family couldn’t rule out the possibility of reprisal even Inside. Jared’s in a position to do better, but still, they can’t be 100% sure.
And I’m just as sympathetic to both the guy I know and Jared as, I trust,you are.

Edit-during his sentence the prisoners were not roaming free all day as happens in the cushy Club Feds. It was safer.

1 Like

I wonder, if it came to that, would Trump pardon him or let him swing?

1 Like

Jared seems determined to cool his heels in a federal prison just like his Dad did.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t they have to disclose it?

I don’t see why he can’t simply create a truly blind trust to act as holding company to hold all this real estate. His entire family is in the real estate business. It’s much easier to do this with real estate than it is equities, etc.

Of course, such a blind trust assumes he is actually willing to remove himself from decision making while in government service. Something Trump seems to have no interest in doing.

3 Likes