Discussion: US Officials Formally Accuse Russia Of Hacking To Influence Election

1 Like

Trump: I am more impressed by Putin than before. This is how its done.
Pence: I wish I was a Russian. That is leadership. Putin would make a great POTUS.

11 Likes

Start at the top.
Go after the ringleader.
Subpoena / indict / convict Drumpf.

3 Likes

How long before HO tweets that this is all part of the “rigged” election? In 3…2…1…

6 Likes

Glad to see this.

4 Likes

I think it’s time the US and our allies return the favor - something to let Russia know they’re not the only ones who can play this game. Maybe something like a 3-day nationwide power or internet outage would be appropriate. I don’t see how we’re protecting our national interests when Russia attacks us, and we do nothing but whine about it.

3 Likes

However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.

Either the Russian government did or they didn’t.

Simply that quote is a hedge.

7 Likes

The Trump Campaign: It’s “The Producers” meets “Dr. Strangelove” meets “Being There”…

15 Likes

You forgot “Spinal Tap”…

5 Likes

What makes you think we are doing “nothing” about it?
The USIC does not telegraph it’s moves.
Anyway, something like taking down their national power grid would be an official act of war and would be monumentally stupid.
Any Internet outage would restrict currently ongoing operations via the Internet, and hurt US interests so that 's out too.
Remember, Obama didn’t announce he was sending in Delta Team to assassinate Bin Laden, he won’t tell anyone about active countermeasures here either (unlike how loudmouth Trump would.)

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly…Donald turns this to Obama and HRC in 5…4…3…

3 Likes

Yes. And not in a I don’t have a plan but I pretend that I do kind of way ala team HO

2 Likes

How dare Putin do to us what we do to those little countries?

1 Like

Well, we could release Vlad’s dick pix.

3 Likes

Great that we’re now formally acknowledging that Russia is attempting to undermine our democracy, but the more interesting question is what we’re prepared to do in response?

Russia acting to destabilize western democracies is a huge threat (hacking, propaganda, funding right-wing parties, etc), but short of war, what exactly can be done about it? Harsher sanctions?

2 Likes

Please identify the “little countries” where we have attempted to use hacking to undermine the integrity of and confidence electoral systems.

5 Likes

Ty for stating that.

Thank you a million times for stating that.

4 Likes

Hope they get the HO-Putin connection to really stick. But, the latest hot mic incident will get HO bigly. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

This and this and this.

2 Likes

thats basically what The thug right wing women hater said about President Obama vs Putin the dictator. They want to dictate to the American people tell women yes you will have babies and yes we will give them away like 18th century Ireland its what he said in the debate check it out. no one no one ever mentions what Pence said I call him the white master. Don’t anyone post I am incorrect listen to what Pence said about the “sanctity of life” He is a pretend christian would not know Jesus Christ if he tripped over him crazy old zealot!

1 Like