Discussion: UK Faces New Brexit Crisis After Lawmakers Reject May's Deal For The Third Time

Madam Prime Minister dear face it. They’re just not into you.

12 Likes

Hmmm, in English speaking countries there seems to be a population of angry white people who are so woefully uninformed and deluded they just cannot be trusted to vote. I wonder what the common thread is? Cough, Murdoch, cough.

37 Likes

Now May is screaming that if she doesn’t get her way she is going to call for new elections. Yeah, that really worked out great for you last time, Trump Crumpet.

9 Likes

That one really is an enemy of the people.

17 Likes

Murdoch has done incalculable damage with his communication empire.

22 Likes

Time to just cancel the whole damned thing.

A few thousand protesters showed up to protest for Brexit.

Over a million showed up to protest against it.

Think we know which side would prevail in a second referendum.

18 Likes

Prime Minister May is both stubborn and stupid. Anyone who isn’t an idiot knows the obvious solution has always been a second referendum. If held without Russian meddling, “Remain” would likely win. She is destroying her country’s economy by not doing this. What an idiot.

11 Likes

That would do a lot to help what people used to call “The West”

8 Likes

I wondered if she was trying to put the brakes on the whole thing. She was against it from the start, and although didn’t want to explicitly call for a 2nd referendum, her failures (or “failures”) made a 2nd referendum more likely than ever.

3 Likes

“put aside self and party”, urges the pathetically incompetent leader who wants to sacrifice the UK’s interests in order to salvage her morally bankrupt party. I trust the EU has had enough of these arrogant fools. Next up: Scottish referendum.

3 Likes

If May wanted a second referendum, she would have called for one already.

Yeah, especially now that she’s hinting at bringing the damned thing back for a 4th vote next week…

2 Likes

That could have destroyed the Tories. She gave the pretense of being against it because the Tory voters were so pro-Brexit. But I would think the monied interests are against it. Who do you listen to? The base or the money?

1 Like

Aaaaaaah, I love the smell of racist failure on a Friday afternoon…

4 Likes

As do I. But they always start again come Monday.

2 Likes

I think congratulations are in order for Putin. He’s managed to cripple the government of one of the West’s leading powers. With the help of UK bigots and ignoramuses (ignorami?).

9 Likes

Two. You mean Two.

16 Likes

Yep. Again with the help of bigots and ignorami (I’m going with it, even though it’s wrong).

5 Likes

It’s a good thing that the AP represented people from both perspectives in the article…

7 Likes