Discussion: Trump's New Chief Of Staff Once Called Him A 'Terrible Human Being'

1 Like

Terrible in the way of a mighty god. Like Zeus, but richer with hotter chicks

13 Likes

Yeah he’s just as terrible now as he was then. The only thing that is new is your display of hypocrisy. Good start.

13 Likes

“Yes, I am supporting Donald Trump, but I’m doing so despite the fact that I think he’s a terrible human being,” he said as recorded by The State.

Takes one to know one.

Birds of a feather…

11 Likes

Can someone explain one more time why we’re not allowed to use vulgar terms to describe how these people are prepared – indeed happy and eager – to allow Drumpf to use them for his personal pleasure in any way he sees fit?

6 Likes

He didn’t mean that as a negative thing. We’re currently engaged in an experiment to see if we can empower the terrible-human community and integrate them into society as full equals. Rapists, Nazis, incels, authoritarians, gun nuts, anti-intellectuals, simplistic thinkers, conspicuous and wasteful consumers, the shallow, the hateful, the ignorant—they’re Americans too. (cue music)

38 Likes

Your turn in the barrel Mick.

10 Likes

Can someone explain one more time why we’re not allowed to use vulgar terms to describe how these people are prepared – indeed happy and eager – to allow Drumpf to use them for his personal pleasure in any way he sees fit?

I think maybe it’s just homophobic slurs. How about f*** toy?

3 Likes

But he signed on anyway. Screw him!

4 Likes

Let the wraithing begin!
(And seriously, you would think with all of the people who wanted to become COS, they wouldn’t have had to choose one who thought that his boss was a terrible human being. Just saying. When I sit on a hiring committee, we try to avoid people who have decided that the boss is scum. We may be picky, but that sort of thing usually disqualifies the applicant.)

15 Likes

have fun, Mulvaney.

I think we need a pool on how long this lasts.

16 Likes

Mulvaney deserves everything he is about to receive…we can only hope that he ends up lying about something to investigators and goes to jail along with the rest of them.

9 Likes

What’s the big deal? Mulvaney has already demonstrated that his ethics and morals are highly fluid.

7 Likes

One thing is he’s been a member of that inner circle for a while. And he said yes, knowing what’s involved. Some people will put up with an awful lot. So I’d probably bet on the long end.

3 Likes

Breaking News: Trump’s new chief of staff once told the truth! News at 11.

11 Likes

Golly, that’s pretty rough. He should at least have left out the Human Being part.

7 Likes

Like a stopped calendar, right once a year.

2 Likes

I like that one. Nothing to do with anyone’s orientation – just a statement about offering oneself up to be used.

4 Likes

I question that he really knows what’s involved with being COS.

I had a part time job - last time I do that, too - in Colorado in a shop where I had shopped. When I was a customer the woman who ran it was nice to me and I had no idea what she was really like but I thought I did since I spent some time talking to her. Then I found out.

He’s been in the inner circle but not in the center of the target. Now he is the bullseye.

16 Likes

Bingo. carrying the ammunition isn’t anything like being told to “stand over there and look like a target”.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available